Cody Mac (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

Not nice to hear... from Carl Bakers fb again..

"Cody McDonald's house was broken into last nyt!! Not far from the Ricoh!! Scumbags!! Decent reward if anyone hears or knows anything about it and he get his stuff back!"

bet hes loving life here :facepalm: ... do really question people for doing stuff like this however

wal3590

Any ideas where he lives? Not many too great areas near the ricoh.. I live in ash green which aint too far.. Gunnar lived near the jock and had his house done over a few times

Nick

Administrator
He lives just up from you then in Keresley on the new estate. Hope they find the little bastards who did it!

wal3590

You'd think they would research the area first ha.. I know theres been loads of break ins around here lately.. Sadly its the world we live in these days..They'll do anything instead of working for a living

pusbccfc

mVery surprised to see a footballer living round there! Most Cov players live in Leamington or Balsall Common

cloughie

How unlucky can you get, break into a rich footballers house and come out with two left feckin boots :facepalm:

Brighton Sky Blue

To be fair Nick at least he'll be well insured and financially able to cover it. A bad thing yes but he'll be well compensated.

Grendel

Unless stuff was taken that had sentimental value..

Like a picture of him scoring his last goal - in sepia.

ccfcrob

He said himself was just golf clubs and some fishing stuff from the garage

torchomatic

I'm shocked. A City player actually lives in Coventry?:thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread