Cody mac (1 Viewer)

harvey098

I didn't think I would be able to bring myself to post this morning but I just wanted to make a point about Cody.

I thought he was man of the match, the only one that showed passion, urgency and actually some very good technical ability. That left footed volley in the first half where he got in between two defenders was awsome.

Take us back up next year Cody!

Ben

Better player for the lower leagues, so hopefully they can keep him and he can start scoring more often.

If he had latched onto a couple of Platts flick on's that were just behind him, we would've won 4-1 easily. It's because that partnership has not been used enough this season that we couldn't reap the rewards last night.

I hope so, that will be a strong front pairing. But we do need to bring another striker and we are now going to have to look at league 2/non-league.

Sterling Archer

Cody was easily the best player on the pitch last night for us, looked a lot sharper, got in some good positions, was unlucky with the volley and worked his bollocks off.

I reckon he could be the key man for us next season.

Can I also say how refershing it was to see a CCFC player show some urgency as well. Running after balls going out of play to try and speed the game up and the only one complaining to the Ref about any time wasting.

CovLis86

Im keeping my fingers crossed we can keep him. I think hes look a pretty good Championship striker, and think he would be a top League One striker, certainly given the match time and fitness back. So hopefully no Championship teams fancy a punt on him in the summer.

mattylad

Its also worth noting that he has played a lot less games and so should look fresher, just like Clark & Hussey have since they came back in to the team. This is the problem of such a tiny squad.

Cody was easily the best player on the pitch last night for us, looked a lot sharper, got in some good positions, was unlucky with the volley and worked his bollocks off.

I reckon he could be the key man for us next season.

Can I also say how refershing it was to see a CCFC player show some urgency as well. Running after balls going out of play to try and speed the game up and the only one complaining to the Ref about any time wasting.

I agree, he was working looking good and getting in some good positions. He has played very well since coming back from injury in my opinion.

Plus he kept annoying them with his star jumps last night!!

Plus he kept annoying them with his star jumps last night!!

That was quality, Harrison was out telling him to get right up to the keeper whilst he was taking the free kick and Cody had no idea why, so he just started doing star jumps.

He was definitely our star man last night.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Thought he did well last night, got a bit frustrated when McSheffery started running into the same space as him in the late 2nd half

skybluesteve76

I didn't think I would be able to bring myself to post this morning but I just wanted to make a point about Cody.

I thought he was man of the match, the only one that showed passion, urgency and actually some very good technical ability. That left footed volley in the first half where he got in between two defenders was awsome.

Take us back up next year Cody!

Agree totally. Hell be a good player for us next season

All the best

PatSkyBlue

Cody

I thought that Cody was a good buy and the sort of lower-league player that we used to see and snap up. Sadly his injuries and the time it took to get up to speed has probably cost us our position.
Part of the reason we are in bother is from our habit (developed in the past 12 years or so) of picking up players when they should be going out to pasture, so they can get a nice big payday before retirement. Hopefully he sticks around and proves his worth.

Users who are viewing this thread