COD MW3 Xbox 360 (1 Viewer)

Perryccfc

Hi lads,

Anyone got this? What u think? Personally prefer black ops. Just think maps are small and crazy unlike black ops!

If anyone fancy a team up add me perryccfc

Or a game of FIFA 12 :)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Add me if you want pal xbox GT: x iGardy

Nick

Administrator
Hmm it should only be logging links if people are logged out or not registered. *goes to look*

Sky Blue M

Thats pretty much what I wanted to know. Wont bother buying it. It probably wouldn't see much action with Gears 3, Fifa, Skyrim and AC:R coming/recently out anyway!

stupot07

Doesn't anyone actually play the campaign? I played a bit online and a bit of the campaign. The campaign is quality.

Marty

Wow. so glad I only paid £25 for it. Campaign is good, very similar feel to the others which i like. Multiplayer is poor to say the least. Did they not bother testing the maps out before they released the game, they are all the same, tight with lots of things to get stuck on. They should have created ones similar to Derail from MW2 with a big open map with a building in the middle which everybody is trying to get control off. Overall it's only a 6/10 for me. I feel they could have done so much more with it.

Covstu

its a top game, i love special ops missoins too. Storyline is great, grahics superb and multiplayer quality although i cannot believe people have ranked over already!

Add me for a game!

Skyblueloyal

Got it for PS3 but well pissed off, no major changes since last one agree that Black Ops is by far the better game

Ccfcsj

Campaign is good but short. Completed in less than 6 hours. Online and special ops are excellent.

stupot07

Campaign is good but short. Completed in less than 6 hours. Online and special ops are excellent.

Your not wrong, I couldn't believe it when the credits started rolling - 5 hrs 20 mins.

The online is good but the maps are all a bit mental, it's missing some larger maps like derail, wasteland and estate. They all seem really small and a bit confusing, although my favourite is the Paris one.

Covstu

Well there will be many more maps coming out for it so i wouldnt worry! I am adicted to survival mode at the moment!!

Users who are viewing this thread