COD black ops 2 (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Just seen the trailer, looks quite good but nit sure how the future exams storyline is going to work!

Coventry La La La

It's got nothing to do with football which is why it's in the technical Support/Computing section of the forum. :thinking about::thinking about:

:facepalm:

Johnrambo

I do like COD, but always think the history is to short.

Online BF3 is alot better, also if you game with your mates.

Marty

Think it looks alright, I don't enjoy the treyarch made COD games as much the Infinity Ward ones. The MW series just feels better made and put together.

Battlefield is very over rated but It's a decent game and worth playing.

Covstu

Think it looks alright, I don't enjoy the treyarch made COD games as much the Infinity Ward ones. The MW series just feels better made and put together.

Battlefield is very over rated but It's a decent game and worth playing.

I was the same i thought battlefield was just okay, no way as good as mw3

stupot07

Its taken me ages to get pretty good (that means average) at COD, i finish pretty much in the middle and have a positive kill ratio.

Still get pummelled occasionally though, very frustrating especially by Yankee no scopers. Grrrrrr

Covstu

Use to play it lots but don't get the time anymore. Hate it when you keep getting killed by annoying 12 year old yanks!

Marty

Back in the day, I use to come home from work and play MW2 for hours on end (right sad twat I know), Got to the stage where I was very good at it, end the vast majority of games in the top 2. I hardly play MW3, still enjoy it, but usually end mid way down and will a slight positive K/D ratio. Games are very samey these days, I tend to prefer something a bit different, Currently giving Catherine a bash. Quality game, well worth playing.

Covstu

Well other people are talking about it you prick, don't like it then fuck right off.

Marty

Well other people are talking about it you prick, don't like it then fuck right off.

I have to agree, It's a forum ggrady, if you don't like what people are talking about then just move on to the next thread.

Users who are viewing this thread