Coach Travel to Spurs - any spare seats? (1 Viewer)

Mexico70

Hi,

Late in the day!
...my travel arrangements for Spurs have had to change and I am hoping that someone still has two coach seats available.

Checked with Gary, CTK and the club and all fully booked - anyone know of any others?

Cheers

davebow87

have you tried SBA? 02476 694293
Good luck. I have a place on the coach but no match ticket yet.........

hutch1972

I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet seem to be problems with the tube that day

Virgin train tickets cover the buses as well so dont worry about the tube. Leaving cov at 9-21 returning at 19-30 , £57 for 4 adults and a child. Might re-trace my day from may 1997 when we (with the help of others) defied all the odds. Unlike that day though i dont want to meet any Sunderland fans on the way back , total carnage at one Euston pub !

ccfchandsy

There is a coach leaving from the red lion in walsgrave at about half 8ish not sure if its full though my mate got us a couple of seats on it

Tottenham

I'm not sure how I'm getting there yet seem to be problems with the tube that day

London Underground?

Dont think so fella. Trains on the Victoria Line from Euston to Seven Sisters are running every three minutes & take 13 mins.

pusbccfc

London Underground?

Dont think so fella. Trains on the Victoria Line from Euston to Seven Sisters are running every three minutes & take 13 mins.

Is the walk as bad as people make out?
How much would a taxi cost from Seven Sisters?

Tottenham

Is the walk as bad as people make out?
How much would a taxi cost from Seven Sisters?

Its a good 25 min walk which is bad enough in decent weather. Jump on a bus (most that end in a '9' will get you to the ground). Very cheap. Or get the overground from Seven Sisters 2 stops to WHL.

Never used a taxi.

Mexico70

have you tried SBA? 02476 694293
Good luck. I have a place on the coach but no match ticket yet.........

Thanks Dave, managed to get two seats with SBA coach - good luck with getting a ticket

Percy - thanks for taking the time to respond - Craftsman coach fully booked

Cheers
PUSB

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Would have thought CCFC would put on more coaches like the Arsenal game. Just phoned and they are sold out. What's the details of the SBA coach, ie where does it leave from and times?

Mexico70

Hi Andy,

It's going fm outside Cov Baths at 9am
also pick up from the Red Lion, Walsgrave but don't know the time - you could try the above number

Users who are viewing this thread