coach to spurs... (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

seeing as their seems to be alot of demand and people struggleing, i am happy to try to get hold of another coach. However i will need about 40 people to make it pay. I cant do anything untill wednesday lunchtime but if people want to advise of interest, if their is enough, il glady try to sort another

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Hi Gary, I'm looking at possibly getting 2 coach tickets for Spurs - if it does go ahead what are the details for the coach, ie where and what time does it leave, is it going straight to the ground, and does it pick up from the ground afterwards?

pusbccfc

I'd have 3 people Gary

par1sons

Hi Gary, having spoken to you earlier, I'd be well up jumping on board. Two tickets to spurs please.

In the mean time i will carry on searching but doubt anything will crop up. The cheapest possible way i found so far is a train from cov to London Euston, tube to seven sisters and either bus it or walk it to the ground, £42.90 for 1 adult and 1 child via mytrainticket, this prices includes the tube costs zones 1 to 3. The price is very good BUT what a hassle and with a 7 year old.

gary_ccfcforever

Well It's £15 we are leaving Cov baths at 9am. When we get to whl people can do as they please. Will pick up from ground but like I say need 40 people

pb2875

Well It's £15 we are leaving Cov baths at 9am. When we get to whl people can do as they please. Will pick up from ground but like I say need 40 people

Can I book 3 seats please.

Where can I park near the baths as usually travel by car but prefer an organised coach this time

spudfin

Hi Gary, just another question.....is the carpark at the baths the only pick up? or are you picking up at the Ricoh aswell? sorry just got a bit confused with the feedback. thanks :thinking about:

par1sons

come on everybody, 20 ish seats going..."let's be aving you"

par1sons

Hi Gary,

How you looking on numbers pal before i shall out on trains etc

Andy

Hod dog

Hi Gary,

If you are still running this coach, can I have 3 places please.

Regards

Brian

P.S my first post wahoo!

davebow87

I notice that your coach is leaving from cov baths at 9 am. Is this Sky Blue Army or is it a different coach? I only ask because that is the place and time I have been quoted by SBA and thought it might be confusing if two sets of coaches are leaving from the same place at the same time!

Users who are viewing this thread