Clutching at straws (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
I must be a masochist, as I listened to the friday forum on CWR again. Yet again Stuart Linell pushes his bilge as the voice of reason. However Juggy was speaking sense.

When you claim to have been able to win the game, when they only played 20 mins you have to question their logic.

But then again Linnell is the ultimate in odious toads.

Why do we do it week in week out?

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Did Stuart Linnell run over your bike as a kid or something? You seem to have a bit of a fixation with him.

ClarrieB

I must be a masochist, as I listened to the friday forum on CWR again. Yet again Stuart Linell pushes his bilge as the voice of reason. However Juggy was speaking sense.

When you claim to have been able to win the game, when they only played 20 mins you have to question their logic.

But then again Linnell is the ultimate in odious toads.

Why do we do it week in week out?

borrowed from Joey Barton's twitter feed?

Stevec189

What you have to remember is the vast majority of fans do not post on his or other fan forum websites. I strongly suspect Stuart represents the majority of city fans rather than the minority who post on fan forums. He has to present balance it would be a boring sow if he said you are right to every caller. PUSB

ClarrieB

What you have to remember is the vast majority of fans do not post on his or other fan forum websites. I strongly suspect Stuart influences the majority of city fans rather than the minority who post on fan forums. He has to avoid balance it would be a boring show if he listened to every caller. PUSB

fixed that for ya;)

ajsccfc

The more he riles the audience, the more people are likely to phone in and pick a fight, leading to more interest in a perfect radio circle. Listen to anyone on Talksport for the same kind of thing. He may 100% believe what he says, but he'll also know exactly what happens when he does.

Grendel

I only visited the thread as I thought it was a tribute to one of the greatest albums of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread