Club Store (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

Anyone else having issues? A couple of weeks ago my sister ordered the home and away pair of baby vests. Payment was taken and then 5 days later an email was sent to say it had been cancelled as it was out of stock.

Yesterday I ordered two baby sleepsuits and a jacket for myself. I got an email today saying it was being dispatched and then 3 mins later another to say it's been cancelled as it's out of stock. Surely both items aren't out of stock?! They are all still in stock on the website!

I despair sometimes. I'll persist with trying to get these items bit can see why others may just give up.

Rant over!

SkyBlueGuy

Anyone else having issues? A couple of weeks ago my sister ordered the home and away pair of baby vests. Payment was taken and then 5 days later an email was sent to say it had been cancelled as it was out of stock.

Yesterday I ordered two baby sleepsuits and a jacket for myself. I got an email today saying it was being dispatched and then 3 mins later another to say it's been cancelled as it's out of stock. Surely both items aren't out of stock?! They are all still in stock on the website!

I despair sometimes. I'll persist with trying to get these items bit can see why others may just give up.

Rant over!

I tried to buy the 3rd kit in (dry) January. It had the kit on the "just landed" banner, so I ordered, only to discover this was the junior kit... Got a refund and ordered the shirt on pre-release. The site suggested it was expected in mid Feb. Fine I though. Until the confirmation email came through stating it would be available by the end of March!?

speedie87

T hi s happened to me in the sale at the end of last season! Bought about £120 worth of stuff only to get an email the week after saying was all out of stock!

covcity4life

Ask them for free stuff to compensate maybe

Theybgave my cousin free shirt cos he had to wait months for his order

letsallsingtogether

We wanted a Sky Blue Sam for our FLT at work waided months for it, had to order it 3 times they cancelled the order twice.
Good job it wasnt the keyring......

Users who are viewing this thread