Club Shop Postage (1 Viewer)

Alex1987

£2.50 this weekend and some decent bargains for those put off by the normal high postage charges.

Alkhen

Trouble is most of the sale stuff left is only in size SBS (sky blue Sam)

Yeah nowt left in a size me or my lad would fit. 2-3 quid is where postage should be as standard. Definitely puts me off picking up gift items when there is near enough 6 quid to add on

cov4theprem

I tried to order about 10 items when the sale first started only to get a message that I could only order 2kg worth and needed to remove some items from the basket and place another order with another delivery charge of £6. CCFC must be the only company which charges more for a bigger basket, surely for £150 spend I don't need to pay £12 postage...

Anyway I just reduced my basket and ordered less - but which idiot made that rule up?

ovduk78

I tried to order about 10 items when the sale first started only to get a message that I could only order 2kg worth and needed to remove some items from the basket and place another order with another delivery charge of £6. CCFC must be the only company which charges more for a bigger basket, surely for £150 spend I don't need to pay £12 postage...

Anyway I just reduced my basket and ordered less - but which idiot made that rule up?
I had the same problem and took a pair of shorts out my basket to get it under the 2kg. When the order came it was in a box twice the size needed, if it had come in a plastic postage bag they could have got the shorts in and it would have been under the 2kg!!

Users who are viewing this thread