Claude Makakelly (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Liam Kelly, when all is said and done is he the clubs most important player.
I mean does he ever have a bad game? Or atleast since Doyle left has he had a bad game?

What a defensive midfielder he is at this level

cc84cov

I think last year he seemed to be the only one leading the battle now we have McFadz helping him even Dabo today good to see.dunno anoht anyone else but we seem to have a good link with the players a togetherness at St Andrews really enjoying this start to the season

lifeskyblue

Really consistent. Runs the midfield...makes tackling and recycling the ball look effortless at times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Wish he’d made more of a deal with the rash challenge by 23 in the first half; Doyle would have!

Otherwise he looks quality in the role he’s playing. With mcFadz behind him, who isn’t afraid of getting stuck in even when he’s not directly involved (like of a team mate is taken out he’s right in there), we have a strong, vocal back line

Alkhen

Class act needs a song to make him feel special.

could just re-tool the Doyle song for him. ooooh eee oh we got Liam Kelly with Shipers (or Allen) in the middle. Never gives the ball awaaay

actually more apt, as much as I liked Doyle he constantly lost the ball

tom88

What caught my eye yesterday was for the 2nd goal when the whole team went to celebrate with our bench in our half. However kelly stayed in BR half and walked back through the centre circle very slowly in BR half. Could have been Embarrassing if he hadn't

larry_david

It was apparent early on in league 2 how good Kelly could have been. Often debates on here were centred around how we played better with him a bit further up from Doyle. Kelly very rarely does give the ball away and he seems to be getting better and better. My fav cov player from the league 2 season other than mcnulty so I'm delighted Kelly is now widely regarded our key player

Esoterica

But it t feels like you could stick Kelly out on his own and win games. His supporting cast must have been diabolical. He was an absolute steal.
It wasn't far off the equivalent of putting him into Bolton's team now. Anyone with value had been moved on, the remaining first teamers were refusing to play and the rest of the side was a youth team.

Liquid Gold

It wasn't far off the equivalent of putting him into Bolton's team now. Anyone with value had been moved on, the remaining first teamers were refusing to play and the rest of the side was a youth team.
I bet they were competitive with him in there though

Users who are viewing this thread