Clarke To Fulham, Mowbray to Reading? (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Speaking to a Reading fan at work this morning and her believes Reading will make a move for Mowbray. I told him to fuck off and leave Mogga alone. Could this have legs though?

mechaishida

Speaking to a Reading fan at work this morning and her believes Reading will make a move for Mowbray. I told him to fuck off and leave Mogga alone. Could this have legs though?

Haven't seen or heard a whisper of anything as dreadfully horrid as that rumour...tell him he's talking out of his Glitter, and poke his eyes in if he persists.

hill83

Don't think he'd want to go anywhere except for a premier league team. This is his project, why leave after 30 games.

skybluetony176

It's likely he'll be mentioned anytime a job becomes available in the championship. It's just another measure of what he's achieved this season.

Hopefully what's already been said is true and this is his project meaning he doesn't want to go anywhere.

matesx

Great! a negativity thread based on fuck all

just what we need

hamil99

Facebook User
Great! a negativity thread based on fuck all

just what we need

I would not call it negative. You try and deal with your work mate consistently telling you that they are going to nick your manager. After a while the seed starts to take hold and you start to become concerned. SO naturally i come here to ask if anybody else believes it. If you dont like it, dont read it and more importantly dont comment! Specially when your comment is the most negative one on here!

chiefdave

Sounds like wishfull thinking! Nothing to be concerned about.

matesx

I would not call it negative. You try and deal with your work mate consistently telling you that they are going to nick your manager. After a while the seed starts to take hold and you start to become concerned. SO naturally i come here to ask if anybody else believes it. If you dont like it, dont read it and more importantly dont comment! Specially when your comment is the most negative one on here!

you're not very bright are you?

try having a mind of your own

hamil99

Facebook User
you're not very bright are you?

try having a mind of your own

hahaha coming from a loser scrot like u! go collect your benefits, park your ugly fat arse on the sofa and cry about your shit life. I on the other hand will take my mind down the port after work, have a nice drink and look forward to the game Saturday.

Moff

No legs in this, but if anyone wanted to see how such a move pans out perhaps they should look no further than Mr Sky Blue Blood himself, Mark Robbins. His move went well :whistle:

matesx

hahaha coming from a loser scrot like u! go collect your benefits, park your ugly fat arse on the sofa and cry about your shit life. I on the other hand will take my mind down the port after work, have a nice drink and look forward to the game Saturday.

Oh dear.

I cant compete with intellect like this.

You win.

hamil99

Facebook User
No legs in this, but if anyone wanted to see how such a move pans out perhaps they should look no further than Mr Sky Blue Blood himself, Mark Robbins. His move went well :whistle:

That's what i thought to be honest. Mowbray seems to be getting his way here so no reason for him to leave, and as some one pointed out earlier we could be in the same league in 6 months time and its better to be in a club going up than down!

simonregis

God strooth. Some City fans honestly don't deserve positivity in their lives as even if they won £50 million on the lottery they would still complain or see the negativity.
TM is with us NOW so who gives a fec what happens tomorrow. ENJOY the moment and if you are so gullible to that's your faultbelieve someone's rumour

hamil99

Facebook User
God strooth. Some City fans honestly don't deserve positivity in their lives as even if they won £50 million on the lottery they would still complain or see the negativity.
TM is with us NOW so who gives a fec what happens tomorrow. ENJOY the moment and if you are so gullible to that's your faultbelieve someone's rumour

I dont believe his rumour and i dont even think it could be called a rumour, was just something we were speaking about at work and wondered what other people thought. And again its not negative...

letsallsingtogether

Isnt that what this site is about rumours skyblue talk of all angles good and bad?
So because we are doing well everything else must go on the back burner...
PUSB

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
There will come a point where he moves on ..... that's just the way of things, better offer, bigger challenge , higher division etc........ BUT ........ I don't see that happening any time soon.

I think he genuinely loves the work he is doing here plus comes over quite principled so it wont be easy to prise him away.

The other factor is what are the owners prepared to do to keep him. I would think TM is the most valuable commodity CCFC has right now and we need to keep other clubs away from him. If things behind the scenes don't match up then that's problem

He isn't anywhere close to leaving imo. So we can relax and enjoy the football :)

mechaishida

I dont believe his rumour and i dont even think it could be called a rumour, was just something we were speaking about at work and wondered what other people thought. And again its not negative...

I'd say that's accurate, that wascal of a mate is winding you up. Seriously though, if he persists, injure him.

hamil99

Facebook User
I'd say that's accurate, that wascal of a mate is winding you up. Seriously though, if he persists, injure him.

I know he is winding me up, just like he did when we were looking at loaning Samual this summer. Saying things like "why would we loan him to cov, he would come back worse" lol. The thing is its an interesting premise as reading havent got crazy owners (as such) like the ones at QPR or Blackburn, so the job is quite an attractive one. I Think a lot of managers will be going for it, my money would be on pearson as someone else stated previously, even though he is crazy!

mechaishida

I know he is winding me up, just like he did when we were looking at loaning Samual this summer. Saying things like "why would we loan him to cov, he would come back worse" lol. The thing is its an interesting premise as reading havent got crazy owners (as such) like the ones at QPR or Blackburn, so the job is quite an attractive one. I Think a lot of managers will be going for it, my money would be on pearson as someone else stated previously, even though he is crazy!

See, there's a great chance to wind him up x1000...tell him Fleetwood have given Pressley the sack and he's already at Reading having talks.

Do it with your best dead pan expression, mind.

hamil99

Facebook User
See, there's a great chance to wind him up x1000...tell him Fleetwood have given Pressley the sack and he's already at Reading having talks.

Do it with your best dead pan expression, mind.

Would love for that to work but he's the football league trader at the gambling company i work for and he has more knowledge than me. Hence being able to proper wind me up saying he knows things i dont, which is true, but his bets go down most weekends anyway so i wouldn't put credence in it ;)

vow

Nothing to see here. Move along, please.

hamil99

Facebook User
Clarke just looking for a raise?

Possibly, or maybe he was just looking at his options. If i was offered a contract by a different company i would at least want to look at it to see how it compares. Could be as simple as that, only problem is, in football everyone knows about it!

letsallsingtogether

Users who are viewing this thread