Clarke looking forward to new recruits (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Well we're going to do this,if....
why are the players coming out with all this, surely its the owners who should be telling us of there great plans for the team.
This article is quite possibly the most pointless piece of writing ever seen, there asking a young kid to try to spread the word, and encourage season ticket sales, do it yourself SISU

He looking at players, if...
we want lots of players,if...
the team will be strong,if...
we want to do well,if...
Players want to come here,if...

FFS , stop using the word if,.. and come back when they say ,we will be,..

The Rev

wingy

Well we're going to do this,if....
why are the players coming out with all this, surely its the owners who should be telling us of there great plans for the team.
This article is quite possibly the most pointless piece of writing ever seen, there asking a young kid to try to spread the word, and encourage season ticket sales, do it yourself SISU

He looking at players, if...
we want lots of players,if...
the team will be strong,if...
we want to do well,if...
Players want to come here,if...

FFS , stop using the word if,.. and come back when they say ,we will be,..

The Rev
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J94-_w9ARX0
TRY THIS AS A SOOTHER REV:facepalm:

I have never heard anyone calling their manager by his first name in an interview before, especially not a junior member (young) of the squad. Surely there should be a little more respect and he should be referring to him as the BOSS, MANAGER, GAFFER etc. Maybe that's part of the reason that we failed last time around. A lack of respect for the manager could lead to a failure to implement his changes during a match.

smileycov

Facebook User
Did you see him deny the invasion was happening on live tv......as a U.S. tank rumbled past LOL

Gaz

I have never heard anyone calling their manager by his first name in an interview before, especially not a junior member (young) of the squad. Surely there should be a little more respect and he should be referring to him as the BOSS, MANAGER, GAFFER etc. Maybe that's part of the reason that we failed last time around. A lack of respect for the manager could lead to a failure to implement his changes during a match.

I think we have left the Victorian days so it's ok to call someone by there first name now Mr Rich. :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Did you see him deny the invasion was happening on live tv......as a U.S. tank rumbled past LOL

He was positively honest compared to SISU!

Nonleagueherewecome

Could you imagine rooney saying Alex,me neither.

No, but they'd say Sir Alex! Maybe we should sign lots of Mexicans or Indians, they could call him "Mr Andy"?

Apologies. That may be the most racist thing I've ever written. Blame Family Guy, it's their gag..

I think we have left the Victorian days so it's ok to call someone by there first name now Mr Rich. :)

Sorry, but in football there has to be respect. Most players/clubs have a degree of seperation between the Manager and the Squad to mark out that the boss is not just one of the lads.

I can't remember the last time I saw any player of any team call his manager by his first name. As commented above if one of the Utd players called Fergie, Alex then I'm pretty confident they would be fined and his career at the club would be cut short.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sorry, but in football there has to be respect. Most players/clubs have a degree of seperation between the Manager and the Squad to mark out that the boss is not just one of the lads.

I can't remember the last time I saw any player of any team call his manager by his first name. As commented above if one of the Utd players called Fergie, Alex then I'm pretty confident they would be fined and his career at the club would be cut short.

They do it all the time: Sir Alex! He is the worst possible example to illustrate why this is wrong!

covcity4life

No, but they'd say Sir Alex! Maybe we should sign lots of Mexicans or Indians, they could call him "Mr Andy"?

Apologies. That may be the most racist thing I've ever written. Blame Family Guy, it's their gag..

no...ill blame you.

jordan clarke is a typical chav,look at his twitter,he cant speak english,does not surprise me has no manners

should move to south london with all the other gang wannabes

no...ill blame you.

jordan clarke is a typical chav,look at his twitter,he cant speak english,does not surprise me has no manners

To be fair to Jordan I did meet him once at a pre season game he was very polite and good with the kids doing photos and autographs

They do it all the time: Sir Alex! He is the worst possible example to illustrate why this is wrong!

Sir Alex yes as when you become Sir it's usually followed by a first name i.e. you never hear of Sir Jones or Sir Ferguson, It becomes Sir Alex Ferguson or Sir Tom Jones.

As stated by me and Valiant you will never hear a Utd player calling him Alex!!

smileycov

Facebook User
It was in an interview ffs, get off his back.......not everything that is said or done has to be ripped apart by people on this forum

Gaz

I honestly don't see it as a problem.

Calling your gaffer by there first name isn't showing lack of respect.

skybluebeduff

no...ill blame you.

It's called the next generation :facepalm: after them they'll be chavs walking around with anti gravity boots and wearing grey spacesuits that project a holographic mobile phone, catch up will you!! ;)

ccfcway

yestetday it was offering contracts to plaayers that they havent signed

today its players looking fwd to new recruits that havent signed

the "operation season ticket" machine is in full swing.

CovFan

Let's predict tomorrows "news"

"David Bell says that Coventry City can bounce back at the first time of asking"

hamil99

Facebook User
Let's predict tomorrows "news"

"David Bell says that Coventry City can bounce back at the first time of asking"

Fisher reminds us sisu are the only option. And thorn tells us of all the players he has lined up once the embargoes lifted.....

ccfcway

Thorn has ducks in a row
SISU want us to bounce back straight away
Bell "I'm going no-where"
Bigi "Next season is my time"
Cameron "This will be a difficult fiscal year and the co-ilition will look to get the country back on track"

er, last one might not be Nathan Cameron

Users who are viewing this thread