Clarke-Harris (1 Viewer)

CovScott88

Does anyone know of the 'Disciplinary Reasons' for which he was released? Sad, because I had really high hopes for him.

mattylad

I have heard so many rumours from police cautions to fighting with team mates but I doubt anyone will ever know the true facts because those that do know, will never say.

CovScott88

Wow, didn't realise it was that bad (if true of course). If he keeps up that attitude, he'll end up going the same way as Ravel Morrison. Talented and with a bright future, but won't ever progress because of their horrendous attitude.

SkyBlueScottie

Considering many on here were suicidal about his release (more than likely not having seen or having heard anything about him) you would have thought he would have ended up at a better club than Peterboro.......:eek:

Gaz

failed trials at 3 other clubs though

He didn't fail the trials.
And the reason he was shown the door at city, any other club would have had to do the same unfortunately.

farawayblue

What exactly was it?

I agree enlighten us Gaz as to why he was release. And for all those saying he failed at 3 clubs and only signed for Peterborough. We at least they are in the Championship and appear relatively stable, yet we are now League 1 with what looks like a very bleak future. Good luck to Jonson at Peterborough I hope he does well and shows us what we have missed.

Gaz

I don't see any point in announcing his mistake.
He has moved on now, and so should we as a club.

covcity4life

from what i hear,what he did was pretty low and no teammates could trust him so its best he moved on

cant say what as ive been asked not too.

Greggs

i reckon he did a John Terry on Teflons wife

wingy

We'll it can't be that much of a secret with the amount of people in the know on here .Come on Spill!!!its going to get round anyway.:(

Users who are viewing this thread