City v spurs (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

And there I was watching the Liverpool game. I missed every single goal, and nobody has come close since!

Paul Anthony

I saw a goal! Sterling makes it 3-2. If only spurs were playing in red and white stripes, this would seem strangely familiar.

D

Deleted member 4439

the old 5-4 is back on! c'mon spurs!

(yes, realise they're ahead on away goals)

CanadianCCFC

What a load of VAR bollocks that was

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

So they got the right decision and you call it “VAR bollocks”?

covmark

giphy.gif

So they got the right decision and you call it “VAR bollocks”?
Wasnt talking about the offside. It was really tight though. It takes fucking ages to decide that Llorente doesn't handball it. Even though he does. VAR bollocks.

CanadianCCFC

Wasnt talking about the offside. It was really tight though. It takes fucking ages to decide that Llorente doesn't handball it. Even though he does. VAR bollocks.

Didn’t realize the time of the message. Not sure if Llorente touched it with his hand but it went in off his thigh.

CanadianCCFC

Its subjective though, which is my point. I'm all for using it for factual elements of the game, like the offside. Opinionated decisions are a fucking joke, and take an age, and spoil the game.

Which is exactly why the goal should have stood, and did. The ref gave it as a goal originally and there was no way to prove he was right.

Covstu

Two big VAR decisions, one the ref got right one he didn’t so it did work and look at the outcome as a result. Gutted for city to be honest, no love for spurs another bunch of entitled fans like the scousers

Sky Blue Pete

Two big VAR decisions, one the ref got right one he didn’t so it did work and look at the outcome as a result. Gutted for city to be honest, no love for spurs another bunch of entitled fans like the scousers
Hate what Man City have done to the game. Only on the backs of every other greedy club but they are now the worst

Users who are viewing this thread