Video City Unseen | Middlesbrough (A) | Coventry City win Championship Play-Off Semi-Final | Wembley next! (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Viks “Oi Oi! Up the …. What?” Had me in bits. I’m never fully convinced he knows what’s going on 🤣

Need a song for Bidwell and BNC, I thought there was one for McNally and Panzo as well?

EalingSB

I’m crying my eyes out after watching that. Sensational and the love for the players and staff is a joy to watch. Proud.

CCFCSteve

That is magic, I'm just going to sit here watching that on repeat. Hearing the songs for many of the players, specifically the Adi Viveash chant filled me with joy. :love: Look at his smily face, that's right one more!

LETS AVVVVVV ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!

amazing video !

Sky Blue Harry H

Just met Ben Wilson, with his 82yo neighbour Alan in a cafe at Stratford. Told him my mate was shouting at his TV when he was time wasting, after being booked. Worried he'd get a second yellow. Said MR was waving his hands at him. Top top bloke, happy to chat. Alan was a great bloke too.

Sky Blue Pete

Just met Ben Wilson, with his 82yo neighbour Alan in a cafe at Stratford. Told him my mate was shouting at his TV when he was time wasting, after being booked. Worried he'd get a second yellow. Said MR was waving his hands at him. Top top bloke, happy to chat. Alan was a great bloke too.
Not in the history of professional football has a keeper had two yellows for time wasting

Great_Expectations

Possibly my favourite yet.

Players celebrating with the fans after and each having a rendition of their respective songs was absolutely brilliant. Love seeing how close the players are too.

Strong Notts County post match vibes, let’s hope the same pattern is followed!

pipkin73

Seeing him being interviewed, then he hears his song and blanks the interviewer 🤣
He said i'm sorry i can't. Went to enjoy the song with the players and fans and after went back to his interview.
The guy loves the fans (as do all the players) but seeing him walk away from the interview was special. PUSB

Sky Blue Pete

He said i'm sorry i can't. Went to enjoy the song with the players and fans and after went back to his interview.
The guy loves the fans (as do all the players) but seeing him walk away from the interview was special. PUSB
He was hilarious after the game
I think he carried the team for a period of time but others (especially Hamer) are now more than playing their part and he’s overwhelmed
Interesting to see a big performance from him on Saturday

pipkin73

If he wants the Premier League move if we don't go up he has to.
1 Assist and no goals in the last few games won't do his move any good. If anything it's Hammer that has shone and made himself priceless.

Sky Blue Pete

If he wants the Premier League move if we don't go up he has to.
1 Assist and no goals in the last few games won't do his move any good. If anything it's Hammer that has shone and made himself priceless.
Also allen had two excellent chances on Wednesday
Didn’t quite happen but shows just what he adds on top of his running around defensively
I think yok has been closely marked and this has directly led to Hamer and others affecting the game more and more
For me allen could easily be the match winner on Saturday

Users who are viewing this thread