City to beat mk dons (1 Viewer)

steveecov

Feel we can win this by a couple of goals (should get 8/1). Got to play positive and find a place for Turgott.

I feel we will be 2 goals better now...hence win instead of draw. 3-1 PUSB

ccfcway

CCFC "biggest home win" of the season - 1-0.

Bookies class a clean sheet victory higher than a say 2-1, 3-2 etc

We havent beaten any team by 2 goals in the league

covhead1

Despite the optimism brought on by Pressley's departure I still think were going to struggle against MK.

A draw would be a good result for us in this game.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

CCFC "biggest home win" of the season - 1-0.

Bookies class a clean sheet victory higher than a say 2-1, 3-2 etc

We havent beaten any team by 2 goals in the league

......can anyone please explain to me in very simple language what actually IS a home win ? :laugh:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

h_00286025-Medium.jpg
fans celebrate a remarkable 3-2 win over Peterborough.

ccfc92

Tbf, MK Dons have been struggling lately. Losing against teams they should be beating.

It will all pan out now, if SP was the problem, the players will start playing and getting results.

If SP wasn't we will carry on as we are.....

Last edited:

steveecov

Despite the optimism brought on by Pressley's departure I still think were going to struggle against MK.

A draw would be a good result for us in this game.

I was being optimistic with the draw after Saturday ( I really felt that this result ,although reasonable beforehand, must motivate our opponents).

Hopefully the players will be able to express themselves. Hope the appointment is Not made too soon (not until after Barnsley).

4 points or more from these two games and I think the whole mood will change. Can't sign anybody now, but there ARE already players here now who need to step up for the shirt. PUSB and bring on that elusive win.

skybluebeduff

If Hockaday puts players in there natural positions, we might get lucky. All about what confidence they have now they're freeeeee from SP.

Users who are viewing this thread