City players that played more than 10 games with no goals (1 Viewer)

Johhny Blue

No goalies (We do have two that scored).
Who has played the most games without a goal for us

skybluesam66

no idea what is a lot of games without a goal
Richard duffy played 4 times for us and didnt score (61 games per wiki)

Isaac osbourne 122 games

Sky Blue Harry H

Kelly in the middle (unless I've misinterpreted the OP)
Did David Pipe ever score for us?

Adge

As a “Striker” you could have Dean Holdsworth. Not sure he scored for us did he?

Tommo1993

Holdsworth scored at HR. Maybe against Derby. Pretty classy goal too.

Edit: it was a 3rd round replay against Cardiff

Last edited:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There must be load over 10 appearances no goals. 100 appearances is almost a quiz question. Only one I can think of is Osbourne. Next closest would probably be Shawsy and Conor Thomas who got 1 each I think.

Johhny Blue

There must be load over 10 appearances no goals. 100 appearances is almost a quiz question. Only one I can think of is Osbourne. Next closest would probably be Shawsy and Conor Thomas who got 1 each I think.
I set the bar low to see if we could get as many posts as the Corona thread

Johhny Blue

We could turn the question around to which 10+ goalscorer played the least number of games for us?

Blind-Faith

De Zeuw?
Giddings
Dean Gordon?
Yazid mansouri
Sherwood
Dean Leacock?
Did Marcus Hall ever score for us?
Borrowdale
Jack cork

Grendel

Steve Jacobs played over 100 games and didn’t score. Honestly I can’t think of a single thing he ever did in those 100 games

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

What about Peter Atherton? Just mentioned him on another thread and don't recall him ever scoring.

Grendel

What about Peter Atherton? Just mentioned him on another thread and don't recall him ever scoring.

he didnt and also played over 100 games - cranie I thought but he scored one goal

Grendel

I do know of one player who played more than osbourne atherton or Jacobs and did not score a goal

no_loyalty

Keith O'Neil (12 games) stole a living.

Johhny Blue

I can't even get any of your Quiz players. If you gave me his initials and a few letters in between I'd still have to phone a friend

Users who are viewing this thread