City flag at Glasto (1 Viewer)

skyblue025

Just seen a a city flag not far from the front at Glastonbury during The Who set.

We don't half get about.

armybike

Wow.

Seen endless retweets of this on Twitter. Who gives a crap?

Did anyone see the "Mowbray Has Resigned, I've Got This On Good Authority" flag?

torchomatic

There were two City flags.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
There was a bloke in a city top at the Snooker World Championship yet again this year! Did anyone notice? :sarcasm:

Juggernaut

Mad how people go for a bit of CCFC recognition. The clubs Twitter feed were even retweeting people.

Personally I couldn't give a shit if Lee Nelson ran on and planted it up Roger Daltry's arse piece. It's a flag. Big cheese.

skybluebeduff

Mad how people go for a bit of CCFC recognition. The clubs Twitter feed were even retweeting people.

Personally I couldn't give a shit if Lee Nelson ran on and planted it up Roger Daltry's arse piece. It's a flag. Big cheese.

Juggernaut, shakeitup, no coincidence they both write the same and joined in the same month. You have issues mate making multiple accounts.

Me Myself and Irene weirdo.

Shakeitup

Juggernaut, shakeitup, no coincidence they both write the same and joined in the same month. You have issues mate making multiple accounts.

Me Myself and Irene weirdo.

Haha. What are you on about? Plank.

I was going to say, I'm glad there was a CCFC flag, I'm sick of seeing that Wolves one on the Glastonbury coverage. However, best flag of the weekend - the Kim Kardashian one during Kanye West's set.

Users who are viewing this thread