City fans at St Mary's (1 Viewer)

Davebenham

Hi Guys,

Another Saints fan here, full of praise for both the travelling support and the way that your team tried to play football yesterday. Stuck to proper footballing principles instead of just hoofing the ball forward - who knows where you guys would be without those S*SU muppets.

I took a short video of the travelling support from the pitch, it says so much that almost ten minutes after the final whistle you were all still in the stadium and making noise.

[video]http://youtu.be/xXBJKmtiUpw[/video]

I'm sure many Saints fans will be looking out for your results next season. Batter Pompey for us won't you? ;)

Brighton Sky Blue

I recorded a clip of the pitch invasion when the final whistle was blown-PM me your e-mail and I'll happily pass it on if you haven't already got one!

Quality cheers for that. Could have watched that for a while. I know its been talked about on other threads but its nice to see a fan clap our fans.

SkyBlueDickie

Football Fwends.

In all seriousness have new found respect for Southampton. And great clip, always nice to see myself dressed as a fecking banana.

pusbccfc

Cheers again, and good luck next season and in the future!

Our away support has been incredible this season, we have picked up what? 7/8points, and only won once!
Plus being bottom all season, after 11 years in the same boring league! In terms of numbers but mainly noise! Its been a pleasure supporting the team away this season as we haven't stopped singing!

CITY TILL WE DIE!

Steve.B50

It was a great day, we had Friday night in the City we mets some nice people. My wife and I are going to follow Southampton as our Premier team next season we were that impresed with there supporters.
We were on the very back row and the view of all the fans going onto the pitch was amazing and nice that so many came over and said how good were were, but why all the police in front of us?
Well done Southampton.

City till we die !

ronan_cov

At the end of the game some of your fans came to the bottom of our fans and were clapping, was this sarcastic?

classicfooty

thats f^&*ing quality i could watch that everyday, shame it aint longer but very much appreciated thanks pal:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Changeyourface

I managed to hop into the home end and get on the pitch, Southampton fans were great to be fair, kept telling me how great our fans are and they wish us all the best.

turlykerd

on the train down from waterloo, i was surrounded by red and white, but had a good chat with many saints fans, and felt no hostility at all......even my gf joined in lol

at the game , i was proud of our noise and apart from the first 2 saints goals going in, we didnt stop singing..well done southampton, and thanks for the clip, good one!!

a day to remember :)

Users who are viewing this thread