City can't affor mcgoldrick's wages (2 Viewers)

percy

Amusing how most people on here play the moral high ground regarding rent yet think the club should spend well beyond their means and sign a player we simply cannot afford.

me ???

not enough letters

Paxman II

Does anyone really believe they don't have the rent money that they had factored in to the seasons cost or do they think it's all part of the engineered gamsmanship SISU are following?

They are using it as leverage. they simple won't hand it over until they are forced to or get their own way.

If that is the assumption that leads you to belive we can't afford McGoldrick you are living outside the real world.

McGoldrick's wages will depend on how we wheeel and deal come January. More out will get the job done. But that is no guarantee he wil stay.

Mucca Mad Boys

Whose choice was it for him to be cup tied,was it Forest because they said they didn't want him back or Cov's in case he leaves in Jan and can play in the cup for his new team.

Forest's, a Championship (or L1) team still in the FA/League Cup might be put off if he is cup tied, and would just wait till the end of his contract n get I'm on a free.

pw362

The fact that McG & Baily didn't play saturday means they will be gone when their loan deals end.

Mucca Mad Boys

The fact that McG & Baily didn't play saturday means they will be gone when their loan deals end.

How does it? Their parent clubs don't want their players being cup-tied until their fate is confirmed. Bailey has a high chance of staying IMO. McG, unlikely, but I wouldn't say impossible ATM.

Users who are viewing this thread