City Break Season Ticket Record :) (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
From the official website

SKY Blues fans have shown their support for the Club by breaking the record for pre-campaign season ticket sales at the Ricoh Arena.
City supporters have so far snapped up 9,359 season tickets - the highest amount at this stage before a campaign gets underway since the Club's first season at the Ricoh Arena in 2005.
Chairman Ray Ranson said: "This is a great show of faith from our supporters and we are thrilled to have chalked up so many season ticket sales with three weeks still to go before the start of the new season.

"When you look at where we finished last season this is an even greater achievement and I believe shows that our fans can see the positive direction in which the club is moving.

"Since we took over the club we have made some key signings which we believe the fans will warm to straightaway and we hope to announce further exciting news on that front very soon.

"That has clearly had an impact on fans' thinking and I believe that is why we have managed to draw so many season ticket holders back to the Ricoh at the same time as attracting new ones. We are extremely grateful for their show of support."

City kick-off the new campaign on Saturday, August 9 against Norwich City at the Ricoh Arena, kick off 3pm.
This is a good sign :) Hopefully we will get better attendances next season.

jagman

It's good to see the season tickets selling well and hopefully we will get a bigger crowd this season but to be honest last year's average of just under 20,000 was not to be snifffed at considering some of the rubbish we played and where we finished in the league.

daveccfc

I agree it is great to see people getting their season tickets. It could have been because of Coleman and new signings and everybody eager to see how well Sisu and Coleman can do in their first full season in charge of us.

Bluegirl

Sons season ticket has arrived - its a combined cashless payment card too...clever
It also says that there will be a pricing structure for different games as some will be more popular than others...obviously this doesnt affect season ticket holders as such....
Does this mean, I wonder, that finally they will reduce the prices of some games to get bums on seats....at last!!
BG

Users who are viewing this thread