City at Nuneaton this evening (1 Viewer)

The Boro

The Sky Blues take a full strength First Team to Nuneaton this evening 7pm kick off to play Nuneaton who have just been promoted to the Zamaretta Southern League Premier Division , Admission is £6 for adults £4 concessions and kids under 12 just a quid.
For directions and latest information go to nuneatontownfc.com

City Fans can enter the ground via the away turnstiles which are in front of you when you enter the ground.

bazzacv4

The Sky Blues take a full strength First Team to Nuneaton this evening 7pm kick off to play Nuneaton who have just been promoted to the Zamaretta Southern League Premier Division , Admission is £6 for adults £4 concessions and kids under 12 just a quid.
For directions and latest information go to nuneatontownfc.com

City Fans can enter the ground via the away turnstiles which are in front of you when you enter the ground.
ill be there

Nick

Administrator
Hmm I wanna go but cant find any mates to come with me! I might have to make a call!

simmouk

Administrator
I was there. It was rubbish! Away end food bar ran out of food before the game had event started, so all I could get was a coffee and a chocolate bar lol. And as for the game - I missed the bloody goal as I was looking at the pitch (specifically the sprinkler valve thing lol) and that was the only thing that really happened. Ok it was a good run out for the players in terms of fitness but hardly a good show of skill, ability and performance etc - we didn't light the place up or anything like that.

Nick

Administrator
I ended up going and coming to even more of a conclusion that Kyle Storer is a bellend!

Ashley Cain looked promising though :)

simmouk

Administrator
Yeah, Ashley Cain did look good didn't he, very quick and put himself in some good positions, and he also moved the ball around quite well I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread