City 25/1 (1 Viewer)

wingy

When your lucks in its habit forming .
Don't think I will be having a dabble though .

TomRad85

When you see the teams on paper it doesn't actually look that terrifying does it. Would still take 4th from bottom though.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TTG

What about on boyle sports? :p

Magwitch

Having watched a few championship teams during this lockdown I think the best four finished in the top slots just about on order after that from fifth placed Cardiff down to QPR i didn’t too much to frighten us, I’m not saying we will finish top six but I’m certain we can compete with that group.

Skyblueweeman

25/1...jesus...that's the type of optimism I used to have many, many years ago. I'm surprised our odds aren't in treble figures to be honest.

The bookies are rarely wrong though. Encouraging I guess that we're fancied. About time that respect and Coventry City FC were put together.

steve cooper

25/1...jesus...that's the type of optimism I used to have many, many years ago. I'm surprised our odds aren't in treble figures to be honest.

The bookies are rarely wrong though. Encouraging I guess that we're fancied. About time that respect and Coventry City FC were put together.
A few of last season's L1 predictions

kg82

It’s the same on bet365, but it actually still puts us 4th from bottom (only Wednesday, Rotherham and Wycombe are longer odds). I think the bookies are keeping it kinda safe for now, but I imagine those odds will change quite a bit in the next 5-6 weeks

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
A few of last season's L1 predictions
Can anyone dig out the thread from our pre-season predictions last season? I tried but couldn't find it.

RingoCCFC

The odds vary depending on who’s betting on the teams and results and how it’s evened out on an overall exchange! Certain bookies like Betfair which own coral etc have the ability to offer higher odds at times due to their exchange coverage it’s a smart tactic for a bookies as they’re essentially taking 0 financial risk and they’re taking commission!

50/1 sounds like a mug off! 200/1 and I’d stick a tender on it! Better just doing accas a guy just won 40 grand on a fifty pee bet on the European games tonight!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gonna add Manchester United to win the Premier for a nice double

Liquid Gold

I won outright last season at 33/1.....odds have shortened in a higher league. Interesting!
It must be to do with all the uncertainties, nobody knows who is likely to have financial troubles or points penalties hit or even if the league is stopped at a random point again. They’re probably just keeping odds shorter than normal for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread