Christmas Quiz - Part Two!!!! (1 Viewer)

Grendel

So another year and another quiz

As everyone knows I am great at listening to and learning from feedback so I will make this slightly different. Still some picture clues but on some of the older players a different approach

I will pay £20 to the winner to a charity of their choice and please enter by December 31

I would like a donation of £2 to a charity of my choice for all entrants and will require proof from the winner. This year my charity is Compassion in World Farming Our mission is to end factory farming

Grendel

OK

Goalkeeper

Yes I hear groans its a 70's player and played around 400 games for a host of clubs

First name

skynews-colin-kaepernick-kneel_4746071.jpg

Second Name

Combine the 2 images:

images

bottom_header.jpg

Grendel

Too easy then - need to get a few harder ones - next one will be even easier

Grendel

I am doing 2 a day to get done by next week so

Right back

A combination of one of my favourite TV characters and (clearly) a truly great singer

3072.jpg

p01bqfbw.jpg

80's right back

Calista

I believe I was a glorious joint winner last year. But deciphering the clues nearly cost me my sanity, and this year I suspect won’t have time. However, I’ve got the first two answers and it’s pretty addictive!

Anyway, all credit to Grendel for taking the trouble to entertain us with this, and regardless of whether I last the course I have already chipped in a fiver to his nominated charity and sent him the details. I hope others consider doing the same (season of goodwill and all that). Good luck to everyone with this quiz, especially if it involves photos of the terracing at obscure Rugby League grounds :)

PUSB

mrtrench

Far too easy - I never get any of them but I got both of these. Are they both Richard Burgon?

Grendel

Far too easy - I never get any of them but I got both of these. Are they both Richard Burgon?

he always looks like American Dad to me

Grendel

Now we look at the central defence:

Centre Half 1

So a player who started with us and returned when at the Ricoh. Played for several clubs but mostly not for very long

41F199AB-E14A-56F2-F0FA94E12B6587D8.jpg

Grendel

Centre Half 2

The big name on here and easily the most well known

SBS-Ballet.jpg

Grendel

So now we go to the:

Left Back

So a full international still playing who was signed in this decade

upload_2019-12-17_13-39-23.jpeg

Grendel

Centre Midfield 1

So this guy played for us in the early 80's - rather like the ballet dancing centre half he would be recognisable immediately as he looks now

He has something in common with this man:

upload_2019-12-17_13-43-20.jpeg

And even (shudder) this man:

JS101000126.jpg

He is the favourite child though of his parents as his two siblings are called Cock and Dick

ajsccfc

I recognised the leftback straight away, although finding out he's been capped internationally really made me doubt it.

Grendel

It’s too easy. I need to sharpen up my game

Users who are viewing this thread