Christmas Dinner (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4232
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4232

What you having? Post pics or descriptions.

This should be a seasonal sticky...

I don't want to count my chickens now, but I know I've got massive yorkshire puddle and plenty of stuffing balls, pigs n blankets awaiting devourment tomorrow.

Belts off.

Brighton Sky Blue

Beef and turkey, parsnips, stuffing, carrots, peas, roast and mashed potato, sprouts, and pigs in blankets.

Oh and MMM's dropping off those mince pies afterwards.

D

Deleted member 4232

BSB, that sounds crazy good bro. Personally, I can't stand turkey, dry things. I'm just gonna fill my plate with pigs n blankets, stuffing balls, gravy and yorkie puds. Drink port and watch footy

smouch1975

Having turkey, prawns, oysters, ham, veg, yorkshires, cheese platter and pigs in blankets. Get in.

PUSB tomorrow

kdrinkell

Beef,Turkey and Duck with Roast tatties,carrots,cabbage,brussel sprouts,roast parsnips and pigs in blankets (if she remembers to get them out the oven this year)

Otis

Almost, but not quite the traditional Christmas dinner as I am a vegetarian. but will still having the usual in the way of the likes of carrots, peas, honey glaze parsnips, leeks, roast potatoes, stuffing and gravy and suchlike.

Tonight relatives coming round and I'm doing Mexican.

Right mix really, cos we always go out for a curry on Christmas Eve. Find then that the Christmas dinner always tastes so much better because the difference in the two cuisines is so vast.

All of you out there tuck in and enjoy today anyway. Have a great day!! :D

D

Deleted member 4232

Beef,Turkey and Duck with Roast tatties,carrots,cabbage,brussel sprouts,roast parsnips and pigs in blankets (if she remembers to get them out the oven this year)

We were in a relegation battle and she does this to you?

blueflint

turkey stuffing spuds sprouts peas carrot and turnip mashed. with prawn cocktail starter christmas pud with brandy sauce mince pies and rum butter. cheese and biscuits loads of beer and wine

D

Deleted member 4232

I've just spent 2 hours wrapping pigs with blankets. There will be plenty.

jon92

Just been to the shop to get some stock cubes.
They've got red ones called beef stock, yellow ones called chicken stock and a new claret and blue one in box of 8, called a laughing stock!

Users who are viewing this thread