Christmas Booze (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What's everyone going to be enjoying? Here's a bit of mine. Oh, and me and the missus are off to our local on Sunday evening for a meal and a few drinks as well. (We're only in tier 2!) Heh! heh!
20201224_124643.jpg
20201224_124706.jpg
And to go with our Christmas Day lunch of roast beef......
20201224_124739.jpg

Sbarcher

Cans of Carling!!! FFS - must be for visitors.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Standard carling , bud afew bottles of wine and a 2 nice bottles of champagne ready for later

Alkhen

Port, Kraken Rum, mulled wine and few beers washed down with an alka seltzer. Then back on the bucks fizz in the morning

no_loyalty

A few Becks Blue in the fridge for Christmas morning, and also some Red Stripe and Guinness for the evening once back from my sisters house.

SBT

Couple of bottles of Landlord for lunch, with Sam Smith's Chocolate Stout for dessert. Random assorted IPAs for the rest of the day and some decent bourbon for later on.

Never really cared for bubbly, and definitely can't imagine drinking it during Christmas dinner! Would probably explode.

RedSalmon

Bottle of Makers Mark, plenty of lemonade, a case of Estrella's and a case of Carling, several bottles of red wine, 2 bottles of gin and a bottle of vodka.
In reserve two bottles of port and two bottles of white wine..........plus a few random Belgium Beers if things get really desperate. Oh, and a bottle of Johnny Walker hidden away that no fucker knows about!!
Should get me through to Sunday.

rob9872

Enough wine spirits and beer to sink a ship and yet already replenished multiple times. I think when lockdown ends we'll need to go cold turkey as we've become fully functioning (well almost fully) alcoholics since March!

skyblueinBaku

My missus said that! But there's no room. The mother-in-law's body takes up too much space!
Why can't you have turkey for Christmas dinner like other people do?

Kneeza

Bit late, but still plenty of time.
I have Duppy Share (going down well), Southern Comfort (always in stock, and usually mixed with Jamesons to take a little of the sweetness off. My go-to short), Pussers, Woods, Taylor's Port, Metaxa 5 Star (prefer it to 7 Star), real cider (Harry's), Aldi's 1897 lager, St Miguel, and a selection from Beer52.
The Dragon has some fancy Amaretto (not the run-of-the mill stuff), Advocaat (inexplicably she likes a Snowball at Christmas...), Harveys, and the makings of Margueritas.
There's also various Shiraz, Pinot Gris, and Sauvignon Blancs, plus Cava.
And I seem to have gone slightly overboard with the Jameson's... (the dovetailed oak box on the 18yo is seriously nice). 20201226_104215.jpg

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Bit late, but still plenty of time.
I have Duppy Share (going down well), Southern Comfort (always in stock, and usually mixed with Jamesons to take a little of the sweetness off. My go-to short), Pussers, Woods, Taylor's Port, Metaxa 5 Star (prefer it to 7 Star), real cider (Harry's), Aldi's 1897 lager, St Miguel, and a selection from Beer52.
The Dragon has some fancy Amaretto (not the run-of-the mill stuff), Advocaat (inexplicably she likes a Snowball at Christmas...), Harveys, and the makings of Margueritas.
There's also various Shiraz, Pinot Gris, and Sauvignon Blancs, plus Cava.
And I seem to have gone slightly overboard with the Jameson's... (the dovetailed oak box on the 18yo is seriously nice).View attachment 18018
I put an angry emoji up because I am NOT jealous!! Grrr!

Users who are viewing this thread