Christian Doidge (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

Don't know if there is anything in this. From an agent's Twitter.
Does anybody know anything about him, plays for FOR

Check out @JHFootballAgent’s Tweet:

better days

He was with Jones, O'Brien and Hyam at Dagenham & Redbridge so he might be up for it
Works like a dog but wasn't prolific at Daggers
Sees to have clicked at FGR

Londonccfcfan

Top striker, we could tempt him to fight in a promotion challenge over a relegation.

Swap deal for Beavon/ Biamou plus a bit of cash.

Or they can do with a defender. Swap him for Stokes? May want to go back to FGR.

dongonzalos

He was with Jones, O'Brien and Hyam at Dagenham & Redbridge so he might be up for it
Works like a dog but wasn't prolific at Daggers
Sees to have clicked at FGR

We need a striker who works really hard but can’t score. We haven’t got many of them.

Adrian Wilkinson

We need Danny Rowe.
Strong holds the ball up and smashes a bloody hard shot.
Too late he's gone to Lincoln City who incidentally got rid of Maguire-Drew and bought Rowe in and from what I've heard about Maguire-Drew we're going to be disappointed and I would of had Danny Rowe over him any day of the week.

better days

Too late he's gone to Lincoln City who incidentally got rid of Maguire-Drew and bought Rowe in and from what I've heard about Maguire-Drew we're going to be disappointed and I would of had Danny Rowe over him any day of the week.
Daggers fans have a very different opinion of JMD

Adrian Wilkinson

Daggers fans have a very different opinion of JMD
I sincerely hope I'm proved wrong it may just be jealously from the Lincoln City fans. I think the lad from Reading Josh Barrett will be a decent player and he looks physically matured so will withstand the hustle and bustle of league 2.

better days

I sincerely hope I'm proved wrong it may just be jealously from the Lincoln City fans. I think the lad from Reading Josh Barrett will be a decent player and he looks physically matured so will withstand the hustle and bustle of league 2.
Danny Cowley was effusive about JMD. It may be similar to the Duke where the lad himself wants to try somewhere else. Our style may be more suited to him - some of the Lincoln fans said the same thing
JMD is more in the JJ mould
We'll see soon enough

The Reverend Skyblue

We need a brute of a centre forward to certainly get out of this league. we may still do it but someone like Akinde would make the job so much easier

Johnnythespider

Why do people keep falling for this?
This is from about 3 weeks ago Tommy, it was the first time I'd seen anything from him, I was quickly put right and haven't given it a second thought since. So in answer to your question I don't think people keep falling for it once they know it's a fake account.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

First., how do you pronounce Doidge ? Does it rhyme with anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread