Chris Hussey - Is this true? (1 Viewer)

Moff

Looks like they missed the second word off the sponsors name.
4427015.jpg

....'idiot' would have been perfect

mechaishida

On matchday commentary, I'd be tuned into CWR for away games, and more than anything I'd hear:

"Hussey plays it forward...aimless pass there, very careless"

And: "Hussey tries to beat his man...ends up running it out of play"

And also: "(insert opposing wingers name here) tears past Hussey, puts the cross in...goal!"

Moreover, I also know him to be a complete tosser; a mate of mine humoured him by asking for his autograph and he grabbed the pen and hoyed it over his shoulder.

What with his surname being slang for a slaggy woman, you'd think he'd be a tad more humble.

CCFC88

He makes up a back 4 that has conceded the most goals in the top half of the table so I would suggest nobody in their back 4 is the best in L1 in their position.

procdoc

Never rated him when he was here but he's been really good for Bury. By all accounts he's grown up a lot since leaving us

ajsccfc

I don't know whether I'd agree that he's the definitive best leftback in the division, but if you were compiling a list of around 50 contenders he'd definitely make that cut.

Joy Division

Potentially best Left Wing Back. Definitely not best Left Back no chance.

Astute

Breaking news

A manager gives one of his players praise.

torchomatic

I always thought he was a decent player.

chiefdave

Didn't realise there was so much hate for Hussey. Granted he was a bit shit but we've had a lot of players like that in the last few years.

Astute

A decent player with a big attitude problem.

jimmyhillsfanclub

He's clearly improved since his time here.....I was at Bury & he looked a threat & provided some good service to Leon Clarke.

He was unfortunate in as much as his shittest performances for us coincided with the shittest period under Thorn & then caretaker Shaw....

His "big-shot" attitude didn't help either, but I'm guessing he's grown up a bit since then....

lordsummerisle

Couldn't defend for toffee with us, never knew when to go or stay, so ended up indecisively doing neither, or both, by which time the opposition were past him, scored, celebrated, and walked back for the kick-off before he noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread