Chinese football (1 Viewer)

speedie87

I see payet is the latest player to be linked with a move to china.

How long till China gets the pick of all the best players ahead of European leagues.

I actually hope it happens, if even half the players who are attracted by money go there out leagues would be better for it.

Otis

How long till China gets the pick of all the best players ahead of European leagues.

I actually hope it happens, if even half the players who are attracted by money go there out leagues would be better for it.
I hope it happens too. Then in their spare time all these footballers can go out and try and spread democracy.

Terry Gibson's perm

Looking at the ones that have gone so far most won't even be missed and I wouldn't be surprised to see John Terry heading out there to fill up his bank account.

CCFC88

Arent all players attracted by money? Arent you attracted by money, is that not why you go to work? I understand that our work and their work is not relateable but I cannot understand why you think our leagues would be better without the highest quality of players?

Gazolba

It's a trade-off. You get to earn money, but you have to live in China. And if you have kids, they have to go to Chinese schools and learn Chinese.

Si80

It's a trade-off. You get to earn money, but you have to live in China. And if you have kids, they have to go to Chinese schools and learn Chinese.

Except they'd just go to a private English school over there, and then they'd probably pick up Chinese as a 2nd language which would stand them in a good position to work anywhere in world.... Yeah, what a shit one.

Users who are viewing this thread