Child Exploitation in Foleshill Park (1 Viewer)

Astute

It is about time they brought in castration for this sort of vile animal. It would stop the vast majority of it.

Nick

Administrator
Some of the comments are saying it isn't surprising.

Is it common knowledge about there?

Malaka

Dirty deviants have been at it for years in Coventry. Nowhere is immune from these disgusting people.

J

Jack Griffin

Coun Ruane said the type of people committing the offences were from a wide range of backgrounds.

He said: “There’s a real ethnic mix, as you would expect in Foleshill. There’s no specific ethnic group.

“It has been everywhere between Afghani, Albanian, Romanian and British Pakistani men, it’s quite even.”

Bollocks Ruance, these are largely if not entirely immigrants, it is a restricted range and some ethnic groups are notably missing from that list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick

Administrator
Oh dear, let's just hope it doesn't end up like another Rochdale where people are too scared to do anything about it because of race.

It doesn't matter if they are black, white, green or pink. Get in there and sort it out without pussyfooting about.

Get some young looking, highly trained police in there undercover and catch them all and bang them up or deport them. You dance around the actual situation and try to move them away from the park they end up in people's houses where it is harder to find them.

Nick

Administrator
Is that the park on the main road where there are usually loads of people sat on the wall?

Nick

Administrator
Just read the new article, the new plan is to go in and break up gangs of people in the park... Jesus Christ.

If there are men in there trying to get kids drunk to have sex with them, surely something needs to be done about it?

I'd put money on the authorities being scared.

Nick

Administrator
"If the police suspect them of grooming, they can move them on from the park"

Is it just me that sounds a bit wrong to?

Terry Gibson's perm

"If the police suspect them of grooming, they can move them on from the park"

Is it just me that sounds a bit wrong to?

If if the police suspect them of grooming they should be arresting them

Terry Gibson's perm

Yeah you would think so.

Sounds like they are scared.

this sort of thing will start vigilantes going to the park.

they will be scared because some slimey lawyer somewhere will be thinking they can make a few quid out of it.

Sick Boy

Oh dear, let's just hope it doesn't end up like another Rochdale where people are too scared to do anything about it because of race.

It doesn't matter if they are black, white, green or pink. Get in there and sort it out without pussyfooting about.

Get some young looking, highly trained police in there undercover and catch them all and bang them up or deport them. You dance around the actual situation and try to move them away from the park they end up in people's houses where it is harder to find them.

Deport them? How do you know the were born abroad? There are plenty of white men British men commiting sex crimes against children.

Otis

To be fair, isn't Nick more or less saying lock them up if they are British, deport them if they are not?

Malaka

Fact Children and women are more likely to be abused, raped, beaten or murdered in their own homes by someone that they know.

However, this usually remains private.

People in the rings of abusers tend to be form ethnic minorities and often traffic young people, convincing these vulnerable females that they are boyfriend and girlfriend, buying them clothes, mobile phones and provide them with drugs and alcohol. Then they turn nasty and prostitute them under the threat of violence towards them or them families.

All of the above predators and bullies are scum, I know, I have worked with them and seen the effect that it has on there victims on a daily basis.

I run homes for these kids and there are a magnet for deviants and perverts. The Police seem powerless to do anything as the crafty bastards are waiting until they are 16.

I think until someone is 21 it should be illegal to have a sexual relationship with anyone where there is a two or more year age differential. Oppressive, but it will help prevent some dirty 30 year old convincing a vulnerable 16 year old that he loves her.

Nick

Administrator
Deport them? How do you know the were born abroad? There are plenty of white men British men commiting sex crimes against children.

You would assume that because it says British Pakistani men, not British Romanian Men etc.

The difference was if it was a group of white men then there would be no messing about and no issues because no fears of people calling racism because they weren't born here or are foreign.

I said bang them up or deport them, instead we will just tell them to move away from the park...

If they are british, lock them up and leave them with the prisoners who know how to look after them. If they aren't then deport them and prevent them from ever coming back.

Sick Boy

You would assume that because it says British Pakistani men, not British Romanian Men etc.

The difference was if it was a group of white men then there would be no messing about and no issues because no fears of people calling racism because they weren't born here or are foreign.

I said bang them up or deport them, instead we will just tell them to move away from the park...

If they are british, lock them up and leave them with the prisoners who know how to look after them. If they aren't then deport them and prevent them from ever coming back.

Fair enough i agree but would prefer them to spend their whole lives in a secure mental health hospital with no release.

Nick

Administrator
It annoys me when you aren't allowed to point things out because of their race. Couldn't give a shit what colour they are.

There were groups of foreign blokes (Eastern European / Pakistani) hanging around in Solihull once, one of them tried to grab my daughters hand and yanked her but thankfully my wife had a tight grip and shouted and he did one. Security guards said "they are always standing about like that". What would have happened if my wife wasn't holding onto her hand tight?

I wasn't there, good job really as once the guy had a hiding it would have probably been labelled as a racist attack or something.

J

Jack Griffin

Authorities are clear on this one, they will not disclose any information & hide any reality that doesn't square with a PC standpoint.

BackRoomRummermill

When last visited Coventry there were lots of people hanging about the broad gate area on a Saturday afternoon , I saw one sat down pulling up flowers so I went over and asked him what he was doing and he did not understand English speech , I put the flower back and he and his accomplices moved on

He looked Somali or there abouts, now how did they find themselves in Broadgate ruining council tax funded by people of Coventry ?

They should be helping out the community and not destroying it.

Before anyone thinks I am Donald Trump I am not , I am just a normal decent person wanting to know why this happens and why it's tolerated

Nick

Administrator
When last visited Coventry there were lots of people hanging about the broad gate area on a Saturday afternoon , I saw one sat down pulling up flowers so I went over and asked him what he was doing and he did not understand English speech , I put the flower back and he and his accomplices moved on

He looked Somali or there abouts, now how did they find themselves in Broadgate ruining council tax funded by people of Coventry ?

They should be helping out the community and not destroying it.

Before anyone thinks I am Donald Trump I am not , I am just a normal decent person wanting to know why this happens and why it's tolerated

I haven't been to town for a while, but I always tend to see big groups of "foreign" blokes stood around there. It has been like it for years, the same when I was younger and went to town.

shmmeee

Live just down the road from that park, I'm not surprised it's dodgy as fuck.

Not to go all BNP, but as I understand it there is a certain section of Asian (possibly Southern Pakistani?) men that have this culture and disregard for young white girls, I've heard people talk about it. But then so do a lot of young white males, I could tell you some disgusting stories.

My real question is: where are the parents of these kids and why aren't charges being pressed?

Sick Boy

Any section of society that views women as inferior will obviously behave in this way; it can certainly be argued that this viewpoint is more common amongst some than others, but to deny that it is practised by members of all sections is naive.

Macca

Both of my kids wil learn a martial art discipline to help then against this ever increasing menace. Hopefully anyone that tries it on will end up with their testicles in their stomachs

Users who are viewing this thread