Child abuse in the UK (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

Ever wondered why the British authorities seem so reluctant to arrest and prosecute child abusers? This police officer blows the whistle ... shocking stuff if true.

wingy

Ever wondered why the British authorities seem so reluctant to arrest and prosecute child abusers? This police officer blows the whistle ... shocking stuff if true.

Seems plausible to me.
Can't believe he referenced putting Cats in a Wheelie bin near the end there.

singers_pore

Seems plausible to me.
Can't believe he referenced putting Cats in a Wheelie bin near the end there.

Yes that was a bit random. It sounds fairly plausible to me but it would be good to hear more corroborating testimony from other officers.

chiefdave

Any chance of a summary for those of us who can't spend half an hour at work watching the video.

sotv1987

Shocking accounts of corruption in the main, what chance have our vulnerable children got if this is true, fair play to him for speaking out and risking his own safety and his families safety, something needs to be done to bring these vile bas***ds to justice, it's beginning to make more sense as to why Tommy Robinson got banged up for exposing these vile perverts, they want to silence him, I hope this get the massive an unconditional media attention that this deserves!!

skybluetony176

Coincidentally today also sees the prison authorities moving Tommy Robinson to a prison where he is very likely to be murdered. Wake up people. BREAKING: Home office made decision to move Tommy Robinson to heavily Muslim populated prison

Tommy Robinson will be moved to a prison that falls within the catchment area of where he resides. As far as I understand he resides in Luton, Luton has a large Muslim population therefore it stands to reason that the prison that services that area is going to have a large number of Muslim prisoners. It’s called geography. Wide awake.

Captain Dart

I doubt he will be murdered, it's a bit of an over reaction.
He was assaulted last time he was in prison wasn't he?

Nick

Administrator
He was assaulted last time he was in prison wasn't he?

People get assaulted day in, day out in prison but it's a bit different to murder. It would literally be suicidal for the prison system to throw him in with a bunch of muslims who want to kill him and would actually kill him.

skybluetony176

I doubt he will be murdered, it's a bit of an over reaction.

He’s probably in a single cell in isolation. There’s probably more chance of him being murdered in the street than there is in prison and by some distance. It’s more nonsense from right wing idiots trying to sell a line to claim a conspiracy that isn’t happening.

chiefdave

Why would muslims want to kill him, we keep being told he's not a racist so surely being in with muslims wouldn't be a problem for him.

skybluetony176

Just reading that article again and some of the linked articles to it and the claim is that Tommy Robinson has been moved to a prison with a 71% Muslim population. I call bollocks on that straight away. Having took 30seconds to check the prison population in the U.K. is 15% and as already pointed out prisoners are not distributed according to religion, they’re distributed according to place of residence and Luton is only 25% Muslim.

dancers lance

Why would muslims want to kill him, we keep being told he's not a racist so surely being in with muslims wouldn't be a problem for him.
I would say it's because he dares to question the faith and the dogmatic ideologies within, being a kafir and questioning the prophet is far worse than being a racist.

skybluetony176

Thankfully people are waking up my friend....Although not to you or the other lefties liking though.

How exactly are you supposed to take these people seriously when they make completely outrageous claims like he’s been put in a prison with a 71% Muslim population? What prison was he moved to exactly for that claim to be true? One in Pakistan maybe because there isn’t a prison in the U.K. with that population, there isn’t even a prison in the U.K. with half that number as a population. If you want to take your “education” from idiots like these then knock yourself out, it’s a free country. I don’t. If that gets me labelled a lefties then I’ll take that any day over being a knuckle dragging moron who’s got themselves worked up on what can only be described as a hoax.

skybluetony176

I would say it's because he dares to question the faith and the dogmatic ideologies within, being a kafir and questioning the prophet is far worse than being a racist.

He doesn’t actually do that though does he. He highlights the worst of the worst of people of that faith and tries to promote them as the standard for that faith even though they are a minority in that faith. I’m yet to read anything where he’s actually questioned specifics of that faith. He’s done the equivalent of highlighting Joseph Fritzels behaviour and declared that all Christians behave that way.

If he does get killed in prison by a Muslim it will be because that person has fallen for his bullshit as much as a knuckle dragging nazi saluting thug at a free Tommy Robinson rally has. In essence his murderer will be at the same level as his followers.

singers_pore

He doesn’t actually do that though does he. He highlights the worst of the worst of people of that faith and tries to promote them as the standard for that faith even though they are a minority in that faith.

Not really. He highlights the worst and then shows how their beliefs are supported by verses in the Quran. I have never heard him demonize all Muslims, in fact he usually points out that not all Muslims are the same. He has also talked about the fact he was brought up a Catholic and how he lost his faith when he found out about the abuse in the church.

I criticize Christianity at least as much as Islam due to the fact that I had a fundamentalist upbringing. No one accuses me of racism when I criticize Christianity despite that the percentage of Christians in the Black population is much higher than in the White population. Equality for all. Religions are all shit no matter what race or nationality people are.

We need to get over the idea that criticism of any religion = racism.

clint van damme

Not really. He highlights the worst and then shows how their beliefs are supported by verses in the Quran. I have never heard him demonize all Muslims, in fact he usually points out that not all Muslims are the same. He has also talked about the fact he was brought up a Catholic and how he lost his faith when he found out about the abuse in the church.

I criticize Christianity at least as much as Islam due to the fact that I had a fundamentalist upbringing. No one accuses me of racism when I criticize Christianity despite that the percentage of Christians in the Black population is much higher than in the White population. Equality for all. Religions are all shit no matter what race or nationality people are.

but as I've said before, there are far more erudite commentators on the issues surrounding Islam and Muslims without the baggage.
Anyone who thinks he is either a lone voice or the best voice to address these issues is thick as mince to be honest.

skybluetony176

He’s generalising Islam with the worst possible examples of people of Muslim faith. I don’t do that with Islam and I don’t do that with Christianity or any religion for that matter. The Quran is no different from the bible or most religious books. You could use the bible to both justify and condemn the same act as you could also with the Quran. He selectively chooses what scriptures he quotes and takes them out of context to say look they support these crimes it says so in the Quran. It’s another cheap trick. All religions are open to abuse by there very nature and it’s a cheap trick to make out it’s only possible with one religion. And that’s what makes him a racist.

shmmeee

Fact of the matter is there’s literally billions of Muslims, if their religion was as bad as “Tommy Robinson” (can we not use stage names?) claims then we’d be fucked. They’d be murdering us in the streets. Instead it’s a handful of mentally unstable young men mostly. Just like the mentally unstable young men planning to kill Labour MPs, just like the mentally unstable young men sending threats online, just like the mentally unstable young men shooting up schools in the States.

There is a crisis, it’s not the Mooslims, it’s angry young men of all colours and creeds. Confused and angry at a world that doesn’t put them top of the tree without effort any more.

If you’re Muslim it’s “the decadent West is stopping you beating your wife” and if you’re white and Christian it’s “the Muslims are coming to take your jobs and wife”. And both are pushed by little shits who like to use others anger as a power base. Whether it’s Stephen Yaxley (“Robinson”) or Mustafa Kamel Mustafa (“Abu Hamza”) they’re just two sides of the same coin.

Captain Dart

He’s generalising Islam with the worst possible examples of people of Muslim faith. I don’t do that with Islam and I don’t do that with Christianity or any religion for that matter. The Quran is no different from the bible or most religious books. You could use the bible to both justify and condemn the same act as you could also with the Quran. He selectively chooses what scriptures he quotes and takes them out of context to say look they support these crimes it says so in the Quran. It’s another cheap trick. All religions are open to abuse by there very nature and it’s a cheap trick to make out it’s only possible with one religion. And that’s what makes him a racist.

You are missing the point here, how many recent examples of Christians killing to spread their faith can you find?
I am completely against proselytism by any means but to to do so by violence is built into Islam* and that's why I hold is as particularly objectionable.
* because Mohamed spent the last 12 years of his life lading an army of conquest and that's what he preached to his soldiers. Simple as.

Sky Blue Pete

Shocking accounts of corruption in the main, what chance have our vulnerable children got if this is true, fair play to him for speaking out and risking his own safety and his families safety, something needs to be done to bring these vile bas***ds to justice, it's beginning to make more sense as to why Tommy Robinson got banged up for exposing these vile perverts, they want to silence him, I hope this get the massive an unconditional media attention that this deserves!!
Uh no contempt of court

skybluetony176

You are missing the point here, how many recent examples of Christians killing to spread their faith can you find?
I am completely against proselytism by any means but to to do so by violence is built into Islam* and that's why I hold is as particularly objectionable.
* because Mohamed spent the last 12 years of his life lading an army of conquest and that's what he preached to his soldiers. Simple as.

Do you mean like in the former Yugoslavia where Christians tried to eradicate Muslims and are still facing war crimes trials as we speak? Or maybe Chechnya, or maybe some of the conflicts in Africa where atrocities have been carried out by Christians against people of other faiths? Why stop there. Let’s look at Burma where the majority population of Buddhist are trying to ethnic cleanse Muslims from the country?

There is good and bad in all religions and people will always exploit faith whether that be hate preachers or Tommy Robinson types. As already pointed out they’re two sides of the same coin.

*its Muhammad not Mohamed. He had an army for the last 10 years not 12 and it wasn’t a conquest it was a civil war, the only other parties he fought were Romans who were ruling part of the Arab peninsula as part of their conquests. Don’t think you could have got that any more wrong if you tried. Maybe you heard it from Tommy Robinson.

Last edited:

Captain Dart

Do you mean like in the former Yugoslavia where Christians tried to eradicate Muslims and are still facing war crimes trials as we speak? Or maybe Chechnya, or maybe some of the conflicts in Africa where atrocities have been carried out by Christians against people of other faiths? Why stop there. Let’s look at Burma where the majority population of Buddhist are trying to ethnic cleanse Muslims from the country?

There is good and bad in all religions and people will always exploit faith whether that be hate preachers or Tommy Robinson types. As already pointed out they’re two sides of the same coin.

*its Muhammad not Mohamed. He had an army for the last 10 years not 12 and it wasn’t a conquest it was a civil war, the only other parties he fought were Romans who were ruling part of the Arab peninsula as part of their conquests. Don’t think you could have got that any more wrong if you tried. Maybe you heard it from Tommy Robinson.

I think you'll find the roots of all these conflicts stem from initial Islamic aggression and that certainly includes Burma.
Islam is an expansionist doctrine historically achieved by military force and civil disorder over many years.

I'm more worried about the hate preaching in this country from the likes of Kamran Sabir Hussain, Anjem Choudary, Omar Bakri Muhammad, Abu Hamza al-Masr and Abu Haleema who have all openly incited violence against non muslims.

I don't give a fuck how you spell Mohmed, he was illiterate anyway.

skyblueinBaku

In that case, he'd fit nicely on here and the CCFC fan Facebook site.

skybluetony176

I think you'll find the roots of all these conflicts stem from initial Islamic aggression and that certainly includes Burma.
Islam is an expansionist doctrine historically achieved by military force and civil disorder over many years.

I'm more worried about the hate preaching in this country from the likes of Kamran Sabir Hussain, Anjem Choudary, Omar Bakri Muhammad, Abu Hamza al-Masr and Abu Haleema who have all openly incited violence against non muslims.

I think I won’t. Not sure how fighting Romans who had invaded the Arabian Peninsula as part of a crusade could be contrived as Islam being aggressive. It’s self defence if anything. Maybe the Scots should have laid down arms when the Romans tried invading Scotland. That’s basically what you’re saying.

There’s actually evidence to show that the Rohingya people were the original settlers of that region of Myanmar and Bangladesh, they also weren’t Muslim when they settled as Islam didn’t exist at that time so if they did take by force it wasn’t in the name of Islam. They’re also not all Muslims, many Rohingyas are of Hindu faith and too are being persecuted and forced out of Myanmar by Buddhist aggression.

All religion has an expansionist doctrine. Christianity wouldn’t have left Jerusalem otherwise, we certainly wouldn’t have spread Christianity in violent crusades and later on forcing it on the commonwealth which we also gain at the hand of military force.

Most of the world was illiterate at the time of Muhammad. It does help though if you’re going to share an opinion of someone and something you can at least do that by spelling their name correctly. Bit hard to take you seriously when you can’t get the basics right.

Captain Dart

I think I won’t. Not sure how fighting Romans who had invaded the Arabian Peninsula as part of a crusade could be contrived as Islam being aggressive. It’s self defence if anything.

LOL, you're bonkers. The Romans invaded everywhere, what they did not do is force the existing populations to change their religion and they brought many economic benefits with them as the ruins of a once great civilisation all over the Middle East testify.

The Crusades by the way were a reaction to Islamic aggression. There were far more campaigns launched by Muslim leaders against Christian Kingdoms than the converse.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

LOL, you're bonkers. The Romans invaded everywhere, what they did not do is force the existing populations to change their religion and they brought many economic benefits with them as the ruins of a once great civilisation all over the Middle East testify.

I’m bonkers. Who crucified Jesus for his beliefs? The Romans wasn’t it? They crushed any ideology that they deemed a danger to their rule. They forced their will on the people they conquered.

The crusades were set out to take control of the holy land from Islam who took it from the Romans and Byzantine empires.

Last edited:

singers_pore

I’m bonkers. Who crucified Jesus for his beliefs? The Romans wasn’t it? They crushed any ideology that they deemed a danger to their rule. They forced their will on the people they conquered.

The crusades were set out to take control of the holy land from Islam who took it from the Romans and Byzantine empires.

According to the New Testament it was the Jews, not the Romans, who were primarily to blame for the death of Jesus. Hence all the subsequent Jew hatred.

Users who are viewing this thread