Chesterfield forum (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2477

Lots of doom and gloom on their forum. 99% of them predicting we will win by a good margin.
Posted Yesterday, 01:14 PM
What a pickle for Danny Wilson to have to sort out, a lot of dead wood in the squad and with the players that we have available I honestly can't see a formation that we suit.

Major problems our defence is bare bones, hugely exposed for pace and short on full backs. Midfield isn't creating and we are struggling to find a system that gets the best from Morsy. Forwards don't look dangerous, and we have nothing coming from the bench. We keep playing long balls and it just doesn't suit the players we have.
Tomorrow.....4-4-1-1
Lee
O'neil-hird-evatt-donohue
Novak-Morsy-herd-Gardner
O'Shea
Ebanks-Blake

Hoping we can get the ball to oshea who has the ability to feed Seb, I realise there is very little cover for the full backs but we just don't have that type of player. I would rather play donohue in midfield but I'm hoping he's athletic enough to fill in at left back.
If we just kept what we have I honestly can't see things getting better so for me Danny needs to have a clear out and reinvest the wages, get rid of.......
Carson - we don't need three keepers
Humphreys - no time for sentiment, he looks lost when he plays
Wood - waste of a loan, a younger more athletic option required. Left sided who can cover both left defensive positions
Harrison - never had a fair go but doesn't look like he wants to be here
Armband - the time has come, see if stevenage want to keep him
Novak - not lived up to his billing, can we end the loan and replace with a younger hungrier version
Herd - too much of a crock and never really showed he should be picked on merit
Banks - I would say time for a loan but that didn't work last time, I just don't think he's got it, too feeble, attitude doesn't seem right
Ariyibi - needs a kick up the jacksy, whether that's a loan in L2 or not remains to be seen
Mani - in a way I feel sorry for him because we are constantly bringing on to chase a game and at this stage he just isn't good enough. Again maybe a loan is the best option

Blimey that's 10 players I would be looking to move on one way or another, it's not easy or ideal but I feel we are that deep in the plop!

87mint

I feel like every fixture in this league has barely any relation to the one that went before it. We need to treat this as we would any of the half presentable sides in this division. But if Madz starts then obviously it will be a complete cake walk

Covstu

2-1 scrape of a victory for us, we are not in sparkling form at present but at least not losing

Users who are viewing this thread