Cheltenham (1 Viewer)

Adge

Don’t know anything about the horses etc but am going next Tuesday for the first time for the day-coach load of us. I take it a few on here would have been, so any thing to do/look out for and any tips would be most welcome!

LastGarrison

Look out for pissed up divs in Guinness hats.

Tips: Don’t get right on it too early it is a long old day. And Lunch Break 12-1.

Grendel

Don’t know anything about the horses etc but am going next Tuesday for the first time for the day-coach load of us. I take it a few on here would have been, so any thing to do/look out for and any tips would be most welcome!

Do a count of how many horses die

rob9872

Naps:

Photo finish, never been out of the first 2 and Dusty Carpet definitely won't be beaten

rob9872

Do a count of how many horses die
Ok - I'll set the bar at 2. Every horse that dies above 2 and I'll pay £10 to a charity of your choice (animal welfare one would be appropriate, but free choice without influence). 2 is a free bet. 1 you promise not to post on any subject (apart from the EU thread as I usually agree with you on there for a week), 0 and you don't post anywhere apart from the EU thread for a month.

Your call :)

rob9872

Btw - should be an easy win for you as 7 last year.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Are you going with Kev ?

Sky_Blue_Daz

If anyone has any tips for the Friday give me a shout

Much obliged

rob9872

If anyone has any tips for the Friday give me a shout

Much obliged
Don't eat yellow snow, don't smoke in bed don't stand up in a canoe, don't wipe your arse with a broken bottle.

Grendel

Ok - I'll set the bar at 2. Every horse that dies above 2 and I'll pay £10 to a charity of your choice (animal welfare one would be appropriate, but free choice without influence). 2 is a free bet. 1 you promise not to post on any subject (apart from the EU thread as I usually agree with you on there for a week), 0 and you don't post anywhere apart from the EU thread for a month.

Your call :)

Go for it

vow

Going Tuesday via coachload too, probably gonna miss City's game!

rob9872

One dead so far, so a max week ban for Grendel. I have a feeling with the weather and ground conditions, that I'll be sending his charity some money. Sorry forum :)

clint van damme

First time I've listened to it today and the body count was 2 and there were 2 or 3 races to go.

Adge

First time I went on Tuesday-good day all round. Won a couple of races and had a couple of each ways which covered my bets/day out and a bit more. Beginners luck.

rob9872

3 in total Grendel so let me know where via DM and I'll sort on Monday. I can paypal you for you to pay if you prefer. I'd also budgeted for more so if you'll match it I'll send you 20 instead of 10.

Grendel

3 in total Grendel so let me know where via DM and I'll sort on Monday. I can paypal you for you to pay if you prefer. I'd also budgeted for more so if you'll match it I'll send you 20 instead of 10.

Sorry I am bit confused - I have missed this - so I put what you put in - OK - how much - is it same charity or do we swap charities - let me know and I will do it

rob9872

Don't mind mate. I owe your charity a tenner, but I was saying I expected more so if I send you 20 instead and you can double it to put 40 into the charity if you want? Otherwise happy to just either paypal 10 to you or let me know the charity and I'll pay direct and post up the confirmation to show paid.

Grendel

Ok let’s to £20 each I’ll PM you proof from my end.

Let’s send it to the Labour Party

Oh on second thoughts

Home

rob9872

upload_2019-3-21_15-57-24.png

Sorted, thank you (gift aid added too!). I should have put a disclaimer in that it couldn't be the Labour party, I would have followed through but thank goodness I didn't have to! Next time I will :)

Grendel

Sorry forgot this now done

upload_2019-3-27_11-49-48.png

Users who are viewing this thread