Cheers & good luck (1 Viewer)

Tottenham

Thanks for tolerating me on here for the last few days fellas.
I hope i have provided any & all the relevant info anyone has needed.

Look forward to seeing all 5k of you tomorrow (some of whom will be in my usual seat in Block 44.... ) & we will do do our best to sing up for the Mighty Tottenham.

Good luck & may the best team win.

I may pop back later to answer any last minute questions & maybe on Sunday briefly dependant on the result!!

ohitsaidwalker king power

Look forward to seeing all 5k of you tomorrow (some of whom will be in my usual seat in Block 44.... ) & we will do do our best to sing up for the Mighty Tottenham.

I may pop back later to answer any last minute questions & maybe on Sunday briefly dependant on the result!!

Good stuff mate thanks for your input.....never mind COYS... PUSB!!!:claping hands:

kg82

I'd say good luck to your lot, but I don't think you'll be needing it! Anyway, birthday tomorrow, few drinks, hopefully see us score (first, preferably) and I'll be happy... till Sunday!

hutch1972

"Think every time we've played Cov since '87 it's near enough been a sell out - home and away, cups and league. After all they are the only team to beat us in an FA cup final.

Coventry have gone all out for this one and got an '87 style kit made, fucking banners the lot!

I just wanna destroy them, ruin their away day and sing it in their faces on the train back home. I want to see their kids fucking crying!!! "

Not all seem to be as friendly as you though , the quote is from some sad twat in Northhampton

Covstu

"Think every time we've played Cov since '87 it's near enough been a sell out - home and away, cups and league. After all they are the only team to beat us in an FA cup final.

Coventry have gone all out for this one and got an '87 style kit made, fucking banners the lot!

I just wanna destroy them, ruin their away day and sing it in their faces on the train back home. I want to see their kids fucking crying!!! "

Not all seem to be as friendly as you though , the quote is from some sad twat in Northhampton

wow that's really bitter!!! tosser! :jerkit:

CovisGod

Always nice to have an opposing teams fan that isn't a dick on here.

Thanks for your input mate,

Hope we don't make it too easy for ya tomorrow ;)

Tottenham

@hutch1972

Ah, you are the Cov fan on TFC! I doubt most on there are old enough to remember 1987 to be fair. Most posts on that forum are banter or humorous - I doubt if that was said with proper intent but more for effect.

Although you do get keyboard warriors everywhere.

hutch1972

@hutch1972

Ah, you are the Cov fan on TFC! I doubt most on there are old enough to remember 1987 to be fair. Most posts on that forum are banter or humorous - I doubt if that was said with proper intent but more for effect.

Although you do get keyboard warriors everywhere.
That was my 1st look around to see what the spurs were saying about tomorrow and all seem to be looking forward to it, maybe someone should tell him tough the kit was made last year and not for this game.
your right though ,keyboard warriors are everywhere and maybe i should keep my nose off other sites even if i never post.
Good luck in the match, hope i leave WHL feeling as i did in may 97, if not then there's the JPT to luck forward to.

valiant15

It is a bit degrading though imo that there wearing that old style kit for tomorrow,i suppose that's how far weve fallen and the club is milking it with a few old retro sales shirts. We used to play spurs every season ffs.

Users who are viewing this thread