ched evans to sign (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Nah, can't see Mowbray doing that.

Marty

Hardly prolific when he was playing every week, can't see him being up to much after 3-4 years out the game.

torchomatic

pusbccfc

Pretty legitimate twitter.

'Adam Johnson, disgrace' was one of his tweets the other week.

woody11462

Hardly prolific when he was playing every week, can't see him being up to much after 3-4 years out the game.

His last season before his arrest was very good but to be fair, his scoring ratio isn't the issue here. IF it was genuine it would be a lot of bad PR to the club.

Grendel

I'd be staggered and that would be the end of my attendance this season

Gray

doesn't the free transfer window and loan window shut at the same time? (it does on Football Manager)

DaleM

If true this is an absolute fucking disgrace yet again from our illustrious owners . Should have been a firm no chance.

Convicted rapist . 'nuff said

Edit Look back to his March 4th post . Finally found a club can't confirm which club it is because of legal reasons #League1

Last edited:

shmmeee

If he does, can we agree to just reuse the Marlon King threads and do a Find/Replace on them? Can't be arsed with this argument again.

Also: No more strikers.

Marty

His last season before his arrest was very good but to be fair, his scoring ratio isn't the issue here. IF it was genuine it would be a lot of bad PR to the club.

The point I was trying to make is that he isn't good enough to outweigh the package that comes with him.

Samo

Correct if I'm mistaken but wasn't our club applauded for being one of the first to state that we would not be signing Evans?

Sky Blue Kid

Correct if I'm mistaken but wasn't our club applauded for being one of the first to state that we would not be signing Evans?
You are indeed correct Samo...but this is SISU, they've lied continuously, one more lie won't make much difference eh!

letsallsingtogether

Even the idiots running our Club would not stoop that low.

Struggling to get the fans back as it is.

skybluetony176

It looks complete BS but on the off chance it's true I need to get this of my chest.

As a brother to two sisters, a son to a mother, a husband to a wife and a father to two daughters I will never ever go and watch a team that has a convicted rapist in it.

Users who are viewing this thread