Ched Evans jailed! (1 Viewer)

smileycov

Facebook User
HHmm, not sure i aggree with that!! I mean she walked in on her own and said okay did she not? so just beacuse she was pissed that makes him a rapist???? not convinced myself IMO

rob9872

Good!

Whatever the rights and wrongs of the case if they don't get promoted at least he won't score against us next season! :)

I aint looking into the case. If he is a convicted rapist then he should be used in afghan for target practice.

I can't imagine what I would do if my daughter was raped.

Yeah when they both had their way with her. Very weird. Even more so that the one who took her to the Hotel is the one that got off?

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Yeah when they both had their way with her. Very weird.

She also said she couldn't remember anything at all so how can she remember saying yes to the other one. Very Strange, we weren't there so can't really comment.

He has been on form this season though!

AlexJohnson93

Something about this doesn't sit quite right with me.
And i've been talking to a professional footballer on Twitter who says a lot of girls do things similar to this to try and get publicity for their failing model careers etc.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Something about this doesn't sit quite right with me.
And i've been talking to a professional footballer on Twitter who says a lot of girls do things similar to this to try and get publicity for their failing model careers etc.

5 years tho while another was acquitted? They must have some good evidence it wasn't consensual.

Tad

5 years tho while another was acquitted? They must have some good evidence it wasn't consensual.

I have to agree. Judges deal with these sort of cases all the time. They know people with money/fame are targeted and they know they have to check every detail they can. Can I also say, some of the comments going around Twitter/Facebook really are awful. They should be ashamed.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Heard yesterday one of his team mates are being questioned now as he began taunting the victim. I know footballers sometimes carry the 'dense' tag, but do they really struggle to see when they're in the wrong? Just cus they earn thousands more than the average person (although I admit Sheff United players wouldn't be on huge wage packets, but still a fair wage for what they do!) doesn't made them excluded from the law. As Evans himself found out!

Macca

Apparently, the fans are to do a minutes applause for him today. Thick as fuck. Seems that the proportion of footballers and fans who are utter morons increases by the day

Grendel

Apparently, the fans are to do a minutes applause for him today. Thick as feck. Seems that the proportion of footballers and fans who are utter morons increases by the day

You are joking about the minutes applause aren't you?

Macca

You are joking about the minutes applause aren't you?

Read something mate that said the fans will applaud for a minute on 9 and 35 mins. Shirt number and goals scored. Idea is to show support or some shit like that. Forget the actual fact of whether he was guilty of rape or not he still would seem a very unpleasant character. Worthy of applause?? I should add not an official club thing

Otis

I've decided to do something very similar myself.

Every time Marlon King is arrested for something I am going to fire off some party poppers.

Am going to do it between the 9th minute (shirt number) and 16th minute (goals he's scored this season) ... well I was going to do that, but I haven't got that many party poppers, so I may just let the one off and then just hope that sends a message to the world!

Also hope Evans and King share the same cell together so they can sit around all day comparing crimes against women!

Grendel

Read something mate that said the fans will applaud for a minute on 9 and 35 mins. Shirt number and goals scored. Idea is to show support or some shit like that. Forget the actual fact of whether he was guilty of rape or not he still would seem a very unpleasant character. Worthy of applause?? I should add not an official club thing

The match is live on tv as well. Just read the article. Why would anyone join in that?

Users who are viewing this thread