Charlton highlights (1 Viewer)

Grendel

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Not bad for a shit player eh?
Covcity4life is right again .

giphy.gif

Otis

Thought at the time that Taylor had fouled mason for their goal. Highlights confirmed it.
Same here. Me and my mate turned to each other at the time and both said that was a foul.

Mason should have gone to ground. We didn't complain much about it either, but Taylor definitely nudges Mason out of the way.

Otis

All down to Chaplin apparently
Yes, because many have said just that have't they. All down to Chaplin.

If you would care to bump those posts back up on to here we can analyse them.

I'll wait ...................

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

Same here. Me and my mate turned to each other at the time and both said that was a foul.

Mason should have gone to ground. We didn't complain much about it either, but Taylor definitely nudges Mason out of the way.
Thought you hated people getting near you Otis

Otis

Only watched it on my phone until this morning. Now having seen it again, it's more a pull on Mason's arm rather than a push or a nudge.

Mason should have made more of it.

Hobo

Yes only highlights and there aren't many. But we took our goals well. With the Charlton goal our defenders weren't competitive enough in the air and not much Burge could do about that. But a win is a win, especially after the run we have had, against a good side in Charlton.

Users who are viewing this thread