Charlton and Bristol rovers (1 Viewer)

james raffell

Does anyone know a ‘J Ramsey’ they’ve sent me money for a coach but I have no correspondence with him (or her) so don’t know if they want Charlton or Bristol?

Im currently in the Wallace taking bookings for Charlton and Bristol by the way.

For Bristol it’s £14 per person and I have 23 seats left, any seat I sell from now, £4 gets donated to the family zone, the work they do is brilliant for the young kids and they need any support they can possibly get.
For Charlton the coach only is £14 but boat and coach is £44, you can also book just boat which is £30 per person

letsallsingtogether

Well done James the donations to the family done is a nice touch.

james raffell

Morning all, I’ve got 19 seats left for Bristol on the coach Saturday, I’ve had a load of people say they’d travel but don’t have a ticket... therefore I’m willing to offer.
Anyone who travels without a ticket and doesn’t get in, I’ll refund £10 per seat and therefore only pays £4 (that’s the amount being donated to the family zone), if you do get a ticket on the day then obviously you wouldn’t get any money back for the coach.
That is however on the condition you try and sort a ticket on the day as there is always tickets going spare around the away end.

Users who are viewing this thread