Charity for Gran Canaria Fires (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

A guy was welding in his garden, sparks went else where and very bad fires out here. There are now 3 big fires and people need help. We are holding loads of fund raising events out here but the more people who contribute the better. I won't be taking any money, if people wan't to contribute and help these poor people then let me know and i will contact them for a donation account number.

pipkin73

https://www.facebook.com/russmitchell666 a link to more info and one way to contribute. A few have said they come here for holidays to me in the past so PLEASE if only 1€ please donate. Sorry Nick for not asking permission and take down if you want (not that i think you will) but with 3 fires now going on we need help.

fernandopartridge

Is the fire still going? One of the family we we both know posted something about it on Facebook the other day

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

pipkin73

Is the fire still going? One of the family we we both know posted something about it on Facebook the other day

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
Seems like it is now being controlled, but the fire is not yet fully extinguished and the situation is favourable and stable now.
Got that from the local online newspaper, was updated 9 hrs ago.

Users who are viewing this thread