Chaps hearing the ricoh deal is done.. (1 Viewer)

wal3590

I get free tickets from somebody each game.. Just text me saying "ricoh deal is done" watch this space..

Astute

Let me guess. It was all sorted today as ACL wanted to give us an xmas pressie

Sick Boy

There will be plenty of people's Christmas ruined if this is the case, they have been desperate to see the club's decline for a while now.

It probably pains them that our season has been turned around as well, it would certainly explain why so many of them gave such support to our worst manager in history. ;)

Grendel

Skyblue4u

You on about the rent issue or a buy out of Alc?

Btw Alc comes out as Aldi on autocorrect bit suspicious that :thinking about:

CJparker

Yeah hip-hip hooray, a corrupt Mayfair hedge fund bullying a charity and a local authority until it gets what it wants, which is subsidy for a loss-making private enterprise. I will feel so proud as a CCFC if that happens.

We have no right to demand a lower rent...at least not whilst these charlatans are in charge of our club.

wingy

Lol, well unless the ACL have managed the secure a surprise rent increase, with CCFC now pay 2.6 million a year, that would be like CJparkers christmas's all coming at once ;)

Of course this could actually be the scenario if someone other than ACL gained control of the Stadiia:thinking about:;):p.

Mucca Mad Boys

Btw guys, I've heard, it only needs to be signed, but we may be issued with a winding up order but it'll be nothing to worry about.

Here's the part where I say "I told you so", deal is supposed to be better than the 400k we got offered, but somehow benefits CCFC.

If true, it'll be a very merry Christmas (well, Boxing Day!)

CJparker

It'll be a sad day if true.

SISU created the "rent issue" as a totally contrived excuse - ACL could have played their cards right and used it to force SISU out of CCFC, instead they spinelessly give in to the bully boy tactics of the money men.

Some people on here have criticised me for "wanting Coventry City to die / move to Hinkley etc" - actually I don't; it's just that I happen to think that right vs wrong is more important than "what's in the best interests of CCFC?"

Mucca Mad Boys

It'll be a sad day if true.

SISU created the "rent issue" as a totally contrived excuse - ACL could have played their cards right and used it to force SISU out of CCFC, instead they spinelessly give in to the bully boy tactics of the money men.

Some people on here have criticised me for "wanting Coventry City to die / move to Hinkley etc" - actually I don't; it's just that I happen to think that right vs wrong is more important than "what's in the best interests of CCFC?"

Right v wrong? Do you think it's bad selling Cov v Spurs tickets for 6x wha they're worth?

CJparker

Right v wrong? Do you think it's bad selling Cov v Spurs tickets for 6x wha they're worth?

Yes I do.

But the £1.2m p/a plus extra is perfectly reasonable.

Why can't you get your head around this simple fact?

CovisGod

How is it reasonable??

Reasonable for a Premier League club yeah, that statement is completely deluded. How can you say it's reasonable when we are paying over double and other club in the same division and most of the division above ?

Skyblue4u

Sorry to piss on your parade but I've heard from a very good source that the move to butts park has been signed sealed and delivered and you can expect an announcement in the coming days on the official site.

Sick Boy

Sorry to piss on your parade but I've heard from a very good source that the move to butts park has been signed sealed and delivered and you can expect an announcement in the coming days on the official site.

I can't believe people are still discussing moving to the Butts Park, embarrassing.

Brighton Sky Blue

Tough luck at Millwall last weekend.

Mucca Mad Boys

We'll wait and see :p but I know which one I believe.

CJparker

Reasonable for a Premier League club yeah, that statement is completely deluded. How can you say it's reasonable when we are paying over double and other club in the same division and most of the division above ?

Exactly...that's why SISU agreed it in the first place. With their pathetic non-understanding of football, they thought they would get CCFC into the Premier and enjoy the benefits, whereby the rent would be totally affordable.

As we all know, they totally cocked it up and it's their fault we are in this division. The Ricoh is a Premier League ground in terms of facilities, design, capacity, and has to be paid for as such. We have a support base, much of it dormant at present, which would justify a Premier League place. It's SISU's fault we are in a lower league position, now they expect others to bale them out to mitigate their losses.

Users who are viewing this thread