Channel 4 show about knocking down Grand Designs (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else see it?

Those council workers were happy chaps weren't they.

Why would the council not allow certain builds on their own land if they didn't ruin the look of the countryside etc? How much does jealousy come into it?

Ashdown

Couldn't help myself watch that first episode of the new 'Benefits Street' ! Funniest bit was when after repeatedly warning the photographers and media a lad came pelting up the road after them carrying a bucket of whitewash..........how did they run !!

chiefdave

Couldn't help myself watch that first episode of the new 'Benefits Street' ! Funniest bit was when after repeatedly warning the photographers and media a lad came pelting up the road after them carrying a bucket of whitewash..........how did they run !!

I liked the way all the press that turned up were moaning about being filmed!

There was a good bait and switch, they said at the start that one of the Mums hadn't worked for 15 years. Twitter predictably exploded. 30 mins later turned out one of her kids had severe brain damage and she was his full time carer. Might have made a few people think about the conclusions they jump to.

And how thick do you have to be to openly state you're a drug dealer? Sure the police will be paying him a visit shortly.

Ashdown

I liked the way all the press that turned up were moaning about being filmed!

There was a good bait and switch, they said at the start that one of the Mums hadn't worked for 15 years. Twitter predictably exploded. 30 mins later turned out one of her kids had severe brain damage and she was his full time carer. Might have made a few people think about the conclusions they jump to.

And how thick do you have to be to openly state you're a drug dealer? Sure the police will be paying him a visit shortly.

Those two women though with the 11 kids between them and not a Father in sight, I expect that scenario will repeat in their kids etc etc and we wonder why social costs are phenomenal. Oh and that drug dealer didn't know his arse from his elbow, apparently suffers with extreme memory loss { drug induced no doubt } to the point he doesn't know which benefit will hit his account on what day, poor sod ???

Users who are viewing this thread