changing ST seat (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

what's the easiest way to go about it?

stupot07

I want to change mine too, thr people behind me are really pissing me off and ruined the goal for me yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Wore them when they were fashionable in the late 80s when dress codes for clubs were still a thing not wore them since, I'm sure you, and everyone else in the block carries them off!

Thursday I met up with an old Uni friend in Manchester who had the same ones on as me. Think we were the only ones within a 10 mile radius

Grendel

I want to change mine too, thr people behind me are really pissing me off and ruined the goal for me yesterday.

the people behind me are doing my head in. I’m indifferent to taking the knee but one of the hills have eyes - grandad I assume boos and applauds opponents who don’t take it - yawn

Why bring that lazy piece of shit on - Walker

Sheaf is a c**t get Kelly on

on Kane’s home debut - hope someone breaks that twats leg

Gynnsthetonic

the people behind me are doing my head in. I’m indifferent to taking the knee but one of the hills have eyes - grandad I assume boos and applauds opponents who don’t take it - yawn

The Hills Have Eyes family LOL, ive just googled it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-130145_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20211024-130145_Google.jpg
    867.1 KB · Views: 23

Evo1883

Hard to imagine it's like that in those blocks , something you'd expect more in the corner

Blurts everywhere then

stupot07

Mine hits me and tells me to sit down when we get near the goal. There's a gap in the row infront of me as we're on the end oft the row. But the fans below that stand up when we get near the goal, and we're standing up for the pen so i couldn't see, so I stand up, I then get hit and told to sit down so they can see. I said I cant see because they are blocking my view. They said well you need to get the steward then, but you need to sit so we can see. As they are oldish I sat down couldn't see the pen and completely ruined it for me. If they weren't old I'd have got mental at them.

The cnuts then spent the whole of half time stood up drinking their coffee.

Brighton Sky Blue

Mine hits me and tells me to sit down when we get near the goal. There's a gap in the row infront of me as we're on the end oft the row. But the fans below that stand up when we get near the goal, and we're standing up for the pen so i couldn't see, so I stand up, I then get hit and told to sit down so they can see. I said I cant see because they are blocking my view. They said well you need to get the steward then, but you need to sit so we can see. As they are oldish I sat down couldn't see the pen and completely ruined it for me. If they weren't old I'd have got mental at them.

The cnuts then spent the whole of half time stood up drinking their coffee.

On a serious point you’re quite welcome next to us, good number of seats and good view

Evo1883

More than welcome to come to block 16 , loads of normal people there
giphy.gif

Grendel

Hard to imagine it's like that in those blocks , something you'd expect more in the corner

Blurts everywhere then

I used to sit directly behind John mutton what a dickhead he was

Grendel

Whereabouts do you sit G?

west stand - mutton was when I sat next to the press area. He got slaughtered one game - when he proudly told us all around him it’s his ground and they ain’t getting their hands on it. To say he misjudged the audience was an understatement

Users who are viewing this thread