Championship football podcasts (1 Viewer)

mr_monkey

So with the move up the leagues has anyone got any good podcast recommendations for the championship? I loved the d3/d4 one but obviously thats is of no use now :)

Ones I've got so far are not the top 20 and the totally football league show

shmmeee

No suggestions but it makes me smile that we aren’t in D3D4s purview any more.

giphy.gif

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Ones I've got so far are not the top 20 and the totally football league show

Sky Sports do an EFL podcast but it’s not up to the same standard as the two you mentioned. There’s also one called Going Up Going Down which is the same presenters as NTT20, so pretty similar to that I think.

On a side note because it’s not necessarily Championship-focused, but I really enjoy the Tifo Football Podcast. It’s an ‘in-depth tactical, historical & geopolitical breakdown of the beautiful game’, so one for all you footy nerds ⚽️🤓⚽️🤓⚽️🤓

bringbackrattles

doesn't @bringbackrattles do a bit for them? Could be the end of that particular road for BBR.
Been writing for them for a few seasons as we were in those divisions. Haven't given it much thought thought I'd wait to hear from them ? The other magazine I write for called Late Tackle are back up and running after a break, and you can write on any football subject for that magazine. So not too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread