Championship finishing table 20/21 - Average Odds (1 Viewer)

win9nut

Hi all,

As there's nothing else to do, I thought I'd have a quick look at the finishing table as per 6 random bookies.

They have us in at 5th bottom... (Thanks Sky Bet!)

These are the odds to win outright.
1597164277994.png

Wish I'd seen the 60/1 on Cov before putting on at 50...

Bugsy

I would take that as of now...PUSB

Travs

We've got to hope that we can do better than Wycombe (that is absolutely no disrespect to them, they are probably better set out for a "battle", but hopefully our style of football will suit in this division).

And there's always one team who have a stinker (Blues, Sheff Weds, Barnsley, Luton?)

Which means we'd have to out-perform one other team to survive.

From Huddersfield down on that table there's not much to be frightened of... but to break into the group above that would be a huge success.

Liquid Gold

We've got to hope that we can do better than Wycombe (that is absolutely no disrespect to them, they are probably better set out for a "battle", but hopefully our style of football will suit in this division).

And there's always one team who have a stinker (Blues, Sheff Weds, Barnsley, Luton?)

Which means we'd have to out-perform one other team to survive.

From Huddersfield down on that table there's not much to be frightened of... but to break into the group above that would be a huge success.
Don't forget Wednesday have to overcome -12 and there are a lot of rumours of financial troubles, including another possible points deduction for Derby.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I never take any notice of what the bookies suggest who will finish where. We will finish 10th or above. Stick £20 on it, then sit back, wait and collect at the end of the season! 💰💰💰💰 :cool:

Irish Sky Blue

I never take any notice of what the bookies suggest who will finish where. We will finish 10th or above. Stick £20 on it, then sit back, wait and collect at the end of the season! 💰💰💰💰 :cool:
Don’t think many had us winning the league last season. I think they had us about 8th if I remember rightly.

Users who are viewing this thread