Championship club member shirts? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueGuy

So we are more than 50% way through the season, but (unless I missed something) there has been no information about when the special one off kit will be used/ delivered to fans. I suspect they might try to coordinate delivery with the game which it will be worn for, but I'd like to be able to wear it a few times before the season is over!

SkyBlueGuy

Awesome. Yeah I definitely missed that announcement. But then I signed up in mid September, so probably didn't read all the releases after that

Covkid1968#

Feeling glass half empty this morning......Just know my name will be either along the hem or behind a squad number on match day...... possibly spelt incorrectly. Whilst I’m at it..... I had a very vivid dream we lost 2-0 against QPR .... I’m not even sure when we are playing them but it seemed pretty real. Happy Friday people!!!

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I am in the process of moving house so emailed the club basically saying 'I'm moving next week, I am hoping this isn't a danger for the new shirt deliveries', and they told me to change my address to a relatives as they couldn't be sure which address it would go to. So my assumption would be, they plan on starting deliveries next week

Users who are viewing this thread