Championship 22-23 (2 Viewers)

SlowerThanPlatt

That’s interesting, not sure if he’s the real deal like his brother though, time will tell.
Some of the Blues academy staff moved there last year but yes even if he was half as good as his brother he’d have every big club chasing him for £2m

Happy_Martian

And speaking of Jobe's brother, his move to Real is confirmed. £88m + extras over 6 years. Wasn't there a big hoo-haa last season about long contracts being ways to reduce FFP ? Have Real got around the rules again or was that just for Chelsea, Man City and the EPL ?

Sky Blue Harry H

Extract from Norwich city vacancy for an electrician appointment (to work at ground)

Key tasks/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:

• Liase with site management and key personnel on building related issues
If you think I'm a sad git picking up on this.... (I hate errors like this , especially from 'large' organisations.

a) Yes I am
b) In my defence, i always look up Championship news now, to see what's occurring in our division, and it referred to Delia making a 'key statement', then taking me to this.

Totally off piste, the CWR reporter Tom was visiting 'School of the week' yesterday and asked one of the children 'show me one of the willow shelters that the kids play in at break' , followed by 'What's it made' of asks Tom, 'Bamboo?' 'Um. no' replied the child, 'willow'

Skyblueweeman

Some of the Blues academy staff moved there last year but yes even if he was half as good as his brother he’d have every big club chasing him for £2m
Mike Dodds who played a big part in Judes development, has been at Sunderland a few years now. I've dealt with them for two seasons now and he's been one of my main contacts, nice bloke.

I'm sure him being there helped the decision for the younger Bellingham

Users who are viewing this thread