Champions League 23/24 (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Had to be didn't it. As soon as it went to penalties, there was only one outcome

Evo1883

Always want the English teams to win over them lot .
Why would anybody want these shithouses winning a 15th champions league

TomRad85

One thing we disagree on, I hate these 'top' English teams every other day of the week so not gonna suddenly cheer them on just because it's vs a foreign team.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Hating Man City cos they're cheats propped up by the state only to want Real Madrid to win is an... interesting choice
2 reasons I'd go for Real.
1. Growing up Real was always the pinnacle of club football, there's something more 'attractive' about the club than a mediocre club picked up by Arabs a few years back.
2. I don't have to hear the crowing of Spanish glory hunters, so they don't annoy me as much as our English equivalent.

fernandopartridge

Why would anybody want a petrostate football team winning a European competition after having reportedly breached over 200 rules? And have you ever met a Man City fan?

Liquid Gold

2 reasons I'd go for Real.
1. Growing up Real was always the pinnacle of club football, there's something more 'attractive' about the club than a mediocre club picked up by Arabs a few years back.
2. I don't have to hear the crowing of Spanish glory hunters, so they don't annoy me as much as our English equivalent.

1. they got there by doing exactly what City are doing now but with the support of actual facists
2. fair enough

alexccfc99

Which is laughable as if they hadn't have got that dreadful decision in the 98th minute against Newcastle at the Parc Des Princes they'd have been out at the groups

TomRad85

1. they got there by doing exactly what City are doing now but with the support of actual facists
2. fair enough
For football purposes I don't really care what some Spaniards were upto when my grandad was in nappies. In the here and now City have made a mockery of the English game, I somewhat doubt anyone will have the balls to suitably punish them so the best we can hope is they stop winning things naturally.
I'd actually rather Bayern won than either and they once had a swastika for a club badge.

Brighton Sky Blue

For football purposes I don't really care what some Spaniards were upto when my grandad was in nappies. In the here and now City have made a mockery of the English game, I somewhat doubt anyone will have the balls to suitably punish them so the best we can hope is they stop winning things naturally.
I'd actually rather Bayern won than either and they once had a swastika for a club badge.

With a bit of luck Dortmund could win with Maatsen and Sancho in the side. By some distance the club I’d want to win it out of the 4

covcity4life

Always root for English teams but not recently. The money's too much and the other European teams and leagues have kind of become underdogs.

Happy with last night's results. Is good for Europe to have no English teams in semis. Hopefully same happens in Europa and conference but can never rule Liverpool out

Brighton Sky Blue

Always root for English teams but not recently. The money's too much and the other European teams and leagues have kind of become underdogs.

Happy with last night's results. Is good for Europe to have no English teams in semis. Hopefully same happens in Europa and conference but can never rule Liverpool out
If the same happens in Europa, pretty damning considering the huge financial advantage

Travs

Can't understand the support for English teams in Europe.

The regular European participants actively sought to ensure that teams like City could never even dream of achieving the right to ever play European football at the top level, only a couple of years ago.

Would rather support Villa (which isn't happening either tbf)

Sick Boy

Hang on, only recently were a few posters going on about how superior the PL and English teams were compared to others in Europe.

Oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread