CET: When Kasper Schmeichel helped relegate Leicester City playing for Coventry City (1 Viewer)

hill83

I fucking hate the coventry telegraph.

There. I said it. Fuck off.

ajsccfc

I did as much to relegate Leicester that day as Schmeichel did. More if anything, I was sending out positive thoughts to Carlo Nash.

Nick

Administrator
JS87698024.jpg

Pipehitterz

Who would have thought such a dreadful keeper would now be a premier league winner. there's something odd somewhere when you see him and huth win the league

Moff

Who would have thought such a dreadful keeper would now be a premier league winner. there's something odd somewhere when you see him and huth win the league

What shocked me was its Huth third title win, and they say we have the best league in the world. ;)

the rumpo kid

yes I remember him helping to relegate fester in that last match away at Charlton with that wonderful goalkeeping display.............he was as bad as any amateur..........more like he was trying to keep the fuckers up.

H

Huckerby

He's hardly a dreadful keeper? He's quality

nmp2327

I remember that game at Charlton, KS was absolutely useless that day and did his best to try and send us down. Shame he was so good this year in creating a story that will last for many a year if not century !!

letsallsingtogether

How can we sort this out?
You can't I have had it delivered every day have for over 25 years.
If you don't like it don't read it and keep off the web site.......
After all you wouldn't catch me on the Vile or insester sites.

SkyBlueScottie

He was young and inexperienced when here, had all the attributes to go on and be decent though. As has been proved. Top class, no, but decent enough As for that Charlton game the pressure got to him, plus his teammates didn't do a lot to help him...

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Was when he rallied the away fans who had started to turn on the team 1-0 down at Colchester that he really helped relegate Leicester without him that day i don't think we could have gone on to score 5 in the second half

Users who are viewing this thread