CCTV of girl attacked unprovoked (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

Disgusting or would he be cheered here if he could score a few goals?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryxq-oJTEHI[/video]

Sick Boy

I wonder if this individual had over a dozen other previous convictions; including chasing women with a belt, spitting in their faces and sexual assault, if it would be downplayed as well and he would become a hero?

Nick

Administrator
It makes you wonder what is going on in that blokes head and if there was a reason behind it. I struggle to think anybody is THAT sick to do it for no reason (not that it is right even with a reason) but why would you do that? What in the thought process makes you think to run up and judas a girl?

Should be locked up in the rough part of prison and made sure everybody knows what he did.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
This was on Crimewatch last night. Apparently he's been arrested today. Great news!

Sick Boy

It makes you wonder what is going on in that blokes head and if there was a reason behind it. I struggle to think anybody is THAT sick to do it for no reason (not that it is right even with a reason) but why would you do that? What in the thought process makes you think to run up and judas a girl?

Should be locked up in the rough part of prison and made sure everybody knows what he did.

What is the thought process to run up and hit a girl at all? There is never any excuse for it, and men who do are cowards of the highest order.

Nick

Administrator
That is what I mean, but to run up and hit anybody from behind for no reason (girl, boy, dog or cat). What I meant is if somebody had hurt my family I would kill them so could understand a reason for whacking a bloke but what makes somebody think to go and hit somebody for no reason.

lordsummerisle

That is what I mean, but to run up and hit anybody from behind for no reason (girl, boy, dog or cat). What I meant is if somebody had hurt my family I would kill them so could understand a reason for whacking a bloke but what makes somebody think to go and hit somebody for no reason.

Quite a sizeable amount of our fans would have said that she probably deserved it and offer the twat £15,000 a week.

Users who are viewing this thread