ccfcway Tribute at Half Time on Saturday (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I have just had an email to let me know that his widow and son will be at the game on Saturday with friends and family and there will be something on the scoreboard to remember him!

Hi Nick , Nick you may remember that sadly december 2020 a regular contributor to SKYBLUETALK ( SKYBLUEWAY) sadly passed away suddenly in Ireland WAYNE HARRISON ,, This coming Saturday Waynes widow and son are coming from Belfast with friends and family to join Waynes mum and brother along with other friends and family to commemorate his sad passing after nearly 12 months ,, At 12.10 and half time Wayne is to be remembered on the score board and possibly in the match day programme which obviously is being dedicated to the late John Sillett Please can you share this to fellow SKY BLUE TALK members ,, Along with JS lets give Wayne and any other SBA who have passed a great reception ,, THANK YOU (this post has been allowed with permission of Waynes wife )

Briles

I have just had an email to let me know that his widow and son will be at the game on Saturday with friends and family and there will be something on the scoreboard to remember him!

I believe there is also another applause due in the 53rd minute for another coventry fan who passed away this week

Hiraeth

It's lovely that Wayne's (SkyBlueWay) family and friends will be at the game on such an emotional occasion with Wayne, Steve and John being remembered. I hope that they all receive the rousing reception they deserve.

Sky Blue Harry H

Only slightly off piste, but I read on the lues (Small Heath) forum that the tragedy regarding young Arthur's death is also being acknowledged by us during the game - is it a 6th minute tribute?

Users who are viewing this thread